Saturday, May 03, 2008

random & hyper is my forte

Hahaha...i don't know why the moment i online i started to feel so hyper. I felt Happy! :)

Actually it's because of something.... Ahaha....

Me long time didn't random already. :( Gotta revive back my randomness! =D

The great thing about today is the weather! The humidity has elevate & im so glad about it. The dark clouds surrounded the skies but it did not rain. But it was quite windy by late afternoon & the chilly night is back! I tell uuuu.... the past 3 days was life living in a storeroom. No air ventilation, no wind, only sweat. While bathing also feel hot. Finished bathing then start to sweat. Gosh! . . . . .

1 more paper to go Jia Li! Study kaw kaw & give it my best shot! Yeah~ I live my life by my motto of devoting lotsa effort & time no matter how tough it is for my studies & rewarding myself anything i want after that. I don't give up....Never. Even if i feel that i have no more zest to go on i will do something to revive back my spirits & carry on. Always remember that nothing is too late & always do your best without regrets! That's my way of achieving my goals.

I've been sleeping very "early" till i can catch the earliest Rapid KL bus or witness the sunrise among the mountains. No matter how tough studying is....i enjoy studying! I cherish the time i have studying in uni now coz the time i spend with my friends in uni, hanging out with friends, yumcha & everything i do now is precious & meaningful. I have a great bunch of friends in uni that i call them True Friends! Never leave me in the lurch, always ready to help & are very kind, study hard but party harder, damn FARNEE! & etc. All of them are a bunch of jokers & really siao siao sometimes.

Sometimes when i sit & think for a moment, i am really thankful i have many wonderful friends....not only from uni but also friends from different groups. Yup! Friends are VERY very important to me & each one of them counts...even if you're not good, i will still cherish you. Every friend counts. Good friends give you happiness, laughter, care, help, loyalty, trust. Not so good friends gives you an eye opener about the reality of the world, makes u a more mature person, let you develop attitudes that will help overcome your difficulties & eventually make you a better person if you are the type who will compromise & forgive & forget.

Talking about friends....i am really looking forward to meet 3 dear friends of mine who are coming back from overseas. I am really happy i am gonna meet them again! So much so much things to chat about & catch up about them. Blah blah blah....

Alright...going back to my notes. Way to go Jia Li!!! :) :)

I LOVE MY FRIENDS!

I miss some particular ones so much la... :( but my girlfriends are my PreciouSsSssSsSssssss no matter what! :)

No comments: