Thursday, May 15, 2008

I felt so happy for a person, then hapiness of friendship, then exhilaration in a friendship

I had a splendid day today. I woke up when my alarm rang. "Youuuuuuuuu! De...de de... Souljah Boy..... Youuuuuuu! Haha... Yeap...this is my daily wake up call. Then i went to check out the house & my eldest sister was getting ready for her registration of marriage. Yeap...she is going to register her marriage today & i asked her "how are u gonna get your make-up done?". She was thinking of going to her make-up artist & hair stylist to get her hair & make-up done for her day.

Then i offered her my service of dolling her up today. She liked the idea but gave some thoughts about the timing that would be spent if she were to let me or her stylist do it. After much thought she asked me to faster take all of my make-up stuff & do the job. I don't have my make-up eyeshadow brush so i had to use my fingers & my finger nails are quite long so i purposely cut them to make my job easier. My sister has super suuuuper fair skin like dolphin skin so i did a light make-up. She gets paranoid too if i were to make her into a clown.

After 1/2 hour the make over is done & im so glad i did a good job. Haha... Sister said she liked it too! This is the 1st time i did a full make-up for someone coz i don't dare to apply eye-liner & mascara for someone. But my sister was lucky i got skills one okehhh! I only helped my girlfriends to make-up for our girls night out but that wasn't much of a hassle to me.

So we headed to the ROM & i met my future brother-in-law's close friends there. Whoaa i tell uuu...his member member damn kaw lat many one lor. The boy's side wedding dinner will be inviting a lot of people so the tables booked was triple of the girl's side. When everyone is present, the ceremony started. The Registrar is a cranky old man. First, he started of with his history & a bit...nono....a lot about himself. Mannnnnnnnnn! He is such a nag! He totally reminds me of my Quantitative Techniques (QT) tutor. I forgot what's his name but my friends think he looks like Chua Soi Lek! LMAO! Okok back to the registrar. So he blah blah blah then slowly started to link his crap with the ceremony procedure. I was like wth-ing all the way coz he is indeed a farnee 77 year old ah pek. But anyway...he really enlightened the atmosphere a lot. My sister's fiance's friends were laughing all the way making lotsa jokes & it made the day so merry! They are all bunch of jokers! :) Most of them have already registered & 1 couple are already married but all of them still looked very young & energetic at heart. Haha...

After 1 hour...the whole ceremony was done. My sister & her long time dearest is officially registered for marriage. Many thoughts ran through my head during the whole thing. Then at evening i met up with Juivy! Yeah yeah...usually she'll be one of the 1st i meet so she called me immediatedly when she knew i was in JB & straight came to pick me up to lepak. Haha... That's a great welcoming me back custom that she always do. As usual lepak at her house 1st (whoaa...also like a custom to visit her house first) then hang around checking out some stuff & then we went for dinner at a place call Fruit Bar.

The area around the place i stay is indeed developing more & more coz the flyovers & high ways are already fully completed & THERE IS NO MORE CONGESTION IN TAMAN PERLING! How cool is that? My whole life living here since i was born is used to budaya jamming here & stucking there. Wth?! Mannnnnnn! I tell u...Perling is infamous for their www.stuckedinonedamnspotforhalfanhourjam.com.my. But after all these cows & dogs years... we Perling people are FREE TO FLY! Wth?!

There are more places to chill out now & the farneeist cafe is called "Activo Cafe"???!!! Man.........it sounds like some men's deodorant or something. But its very crowded like Kim Gary. Many more plans to be carried out soon & the one i think most people will be keen on is the large new Jusco. I am looking forward to see JB a more & more prosperous place to live at but definitely the social environment have to be upgraded as well.

While chilling out...Juivy told me about her discovery of the magnificient "sport" button in her dad's Audi. We experimented with the car's speed with the sport function & we went racing in all areas we could think of that would be empty enough for us to fly. Sad sad...we can't fly too fast coz there were still quite many vehicles around. We knew 1 great spot but if only we went there around 2am that would be darn great. Well...we have been so excited about sporting around whenever the idea struck our minds. Haha...Juivy & i are always up to all sorts of goody woody ideas. Weeee~ :D

Alright...that's all on my splendid day. It's always great to be back catching up with my girlfriends! :) (pics up soon coz i forgotten to bring back my usb card reader)

No comments: