Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Arghhh!

MAN. . . . . . . lil did i know my right hand is gonna hurt even more while i was sleeping last night. Haha... I couldn't really sleep well coz i woke up trice to apply muscle pull cream. I just couldn't stand it so i woke up to get the medicine & apply it. The whole painting the garden thing made my hand felt like a rubber band that was being pulled to the extreme while sleeping. I guess this was worse than my volleyball hiccups.

My hand started to hurt at some hour while sleeping then it got worse. I applied the cream the 1st time & went back to sleep. Then tak boleh tahan lah i woke up again to apply the 2nd time. It relieved the pain a lil. Then the final woke up & the final application of the analgesic cream was so much of a help to make the strain a whole lot milder. Whoa...the cream is not bad. But it felt not so smooth compare to other types that i have used before.

I did not paint the ramnent parts yesterday that is still undone coz i know if i did i might need to get my right hand amputated. Haha... It feels much lighter now so i guess it will be alright tomorrow. I gotta work out for the whole free time i have now after all the pain & work is done. I use to jog at the park in Taman Sutera & do lotsa exercise before i started uni. I wish i can regain back my form 3 fit & solid body. Sighhh...

Alright... gotta go for now. Clueless what i wanna do tomorrow. I have a few choice but i will decide my day tomorrow. Adios~ :)

No comments: