Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Let's get the body moving

After my day has settled down...i sat down at the living room having a chat with my mum. Typical mum of mine...she will always.....Always update me about what's going on, who, what, when, where, how, why. Haha... My mum is full of life...Always take things easy & never let herself dwell on worries & troubles. That is why my mum is a very happy-go-lucky & optimistic person. I guess im also like her but sometimes i do worry on unnecessary things & the extra thing is..... im random. Haha.....

There is some construction going on in my house as we have to refurbish the house for the coming big day in October. There are some areas of the exterior part of the house that is not painted yet. The wall at my garden is so plain coz my new neighbour just renovated their house so the wall is only a cement wall. I had nothing to do at home so i decided to get those unfinish work done. I started to paint the garden wall around 4pm.

First i have to paint a layer of protective coat which i forgot what is it called. Then only i paint the color of the wall. I painted 2 coats of the color so i wondered how many strokes i did for all 3 garden walls. Up...Down...Left...Right...(repeat) Man........my right hand is sorta like tofu while eating dinner. Luckily i didn't have steak for dinner if not i think i have to ask my bro to cut them into small bits for me. Haha... My hand muscles are exerted a lil but its not as bad as those days training for volleyball. I can feel my arms are toning up while painting the whole evening. Yeah~ If i do this for the whole 3 weeks break im going to look quite different by the end of the day. Lol... It's great the weather was good when i painted & i don't have to worry about getting tan & being barbequed under the sweltering heat. :)

I'ma paint my windows in my toilet & also those in the master room & a lil part of the wall at the backyard. Everything will be done by tomorrow...hopefully. I wanted to go jogging at the park around my house but i will save that after all the painting is done since painting is also a great exercise...perhaps even better. Man.....i rate washing the toilet as the most tiring household chores that will drain out your energy. Painting is still ok.

My hands.....i feel the muscle pull now. Haha... It's still alright. I don't have the feeling until im on the verge to chop it off. I will give it a rest now. Shall continue again. I wanna read the blog Teenage Lolita now. It's a refreshing blog that makes me wanna ask the blogger so many why, what, how, when, who. I really wonder why she chose to lead a life the way it is now. I'm sure u guys also read her blog so you guys can enlighten me more about it coz i just started to read it. Adios people! :)

No comments: