Tuesday, May 20, 2008

It's time to migrate!

Dang! Double times!!! Dang Dang??? Ha-ha...Whatever... The weather is just farking hot for me to handle man. Oh rain on meeee!~ Let it rain... let it rain... let it rain! Let the rain fall down...and wake my dreams...let it wash away my sanity? Wth? The humidity is driving me nuts as i recall back all the songs that has got to do with rain. MAN!.........you know why it has been so hawt these days? Coz it hasn't been raining for weeks! Shyt!


My handphone has been OOA (out of action...haha) for a few days already. MAN! I thought it was bcoz i haven't pay my bill last month. So i had to use my mum's phone to call 123 to "yo~yo! check it out". It turns out that Maxis has some network connection problem & my line was affected. Damn lucky. Maybe i should buy my handphone number for lottery to strike. Seems like i gotta wait for my SIM to be reactivate. Now it is Invalid SIM. My phone is like totally retarded now. Only for me to take pictures wherever i go. Can't even receive messages what's more a call? Maxis damn greedy & damn money minded...At 1st i call my number it says the number is out of coverage. Later my sister call it says please call again later in a short while. Smarties...so they can charge you while you listen what's going on. Haha... I just hope i get my line back asap coz it feels empty with a malfunctioning phone.


Then around 7+ there was a blackout! Wth?! Perling always one lorrr. My brother is having an exam tomorrow so i told him "Chill...I bring you to McD!" Weeee~ I love McD coz it really makes me happy whenever i go there. (Pearlyn! again k?) I don't like fast food but i go there just to chill. So i brought my bro there & studied for some time. Later on when the current was back, mum called & we headed back home.

I wish rain will fall again like a waterfall. God! Cry all you want! I have many cars at home to drive out & umbrellas to shield me. Lol... I feel like going out tomorrow! Wanna make use of my precious time left in JB & spend my time with my dear friends. I guess i will watch Drillbit Taylor tomorrow!~ Weeee~ Till then...Adios People! :)

No comments: