Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Long time no see peeps!

Yeah~ Aha aha... its been a long time....(echo) long time...... since i last blogged. (only wan lin will understand this part)


I know i haven't update my blog for weeks. Man........the laziness is gone but the randomness to pen down my random thoughts are not back yet. It has flew somewhere. Life now is kinda monotonous. But.....recently someone always makes me laugh & laugh & laugh and and get me sooo excited when we chat on the phone. That person makes me so confident of my life in future & im so eager to start it all now. Its always great chatting with that person coz we really click like alter egos. Man............really excited & geared up for the good things to come soon. Everyday i ponder about it & its the stepping stone of reaching out to achieve my goal. We can never stop when we start pouring our thoughts. Great minds definitely think alike.

You guys might be thinking what am i talking about. I have something great in mind now and you will see the best of me in a few years time. :)

"Think big and Kick Ass" (i really have many arses to kick big time!)

Till then...when random thoughts come i will update u guys again. :)

No comments: