Friday, June 27, 2008

Good Friday!

Its Friday but i felt like its the weekends. No class today so i went out with my mum who is in KL now. I met her in KLCC today at the Convention Centre coz she went for a business exhibition. It was quite an eye opener for me so i just walk around with her & learnt along while listening to her discussing business.


I saw some nice stuffs there! My favourite booth is the brolly distributor from China. That was the 1st time i saw some really really nice brollies. But too bad the minimum order must be 1000 units. Sighhhh~ Its really special & beautiful. I saw a white brolly with black polka dots & laces at the ends. The imagination that came to my mind was a pretty English lady with matte red lipstick swirling that brolly while dancing by the street nearby a couture black lamp post. Ahhhh~ I like many of their brollies! These exhibitions & business events really give me a wide exposure of how things came about, what is involved, where is the manufacturer's factory, who is the person behind all the business, when will the stocks be shipped & etc...

Business is really interesting... Venture with passion & carve out a niche!

After all the research is done, my mum & i went to KLCC...hahaha...the real KLCC to have dinner. I like KLCC...except that it is usually very crowded especially during weekends. I brought mummy to Chilli's to treat her for dinner. Mum ordered Grilled Chicken Sandwich...which is actually no difference from their burger & i ordered Citrus Fire Chicken & Shrimp. As usual...she always updates me about anything & everything.

Dear Mummy. . .at Chilli's



So we talked about my dear brother. Omgggg! I heard from mum that he drove my sister's car by himself out for dinner. He haven't get his license ok! He was home alone, haven't have his dinner & he can't use his bicycle. So he went upstairs to my sister's room & dig her car key out. Smart ass! He ownself pandai pandai drive the car out to have dinner. Hahaha...I Laughed out loud at Chilli's when i heard that. Bahahaha~ Then later that night he drove out again to mamak to watch football! PHULAMAKKK!...

My bro is very honest. He told my sister he drove the car out when my sister called him to ask whether has he had his dinner. I think her usual "Waahlaaooooo ehhh!" is her respond. As usual...my mum didn't say much. Instead she will ask him where he park the car or ask him was there many cars? Haha...

My brother is very independent since young coz he always walk to school, walk back home, walk to buy his lunch or ride his bicycle, go watch movie & roam around independently. I guess our parents instill freedom in us that's why all of us are independent but we didn't misuse our freedom. They just let us do what we want & i never had a curfew before. Just be responsible & sensible...that's my own principle of being their daughter. I love my steady parents! They RoCKKKK!


I'm going to Cyberjaya tomorrow early in the morning for an event by Nickelodeon. This means there will be lotsa kids there! Weeeeeee~ I love KIDS! Whether a rascal or a shy kid i just love to see them...especially when they chuckle & do farnee stunts. I just have to take care & play with them as my job. Cool!

My nephews & my cousin...They are sooo cute!

Ethan Lee! What are you doing?

To da left~ To da left~

To da left Ethan...to da left Jon Jon!

Alrighty...i gotta hit the sack now. I really have to wake up very early tomorrow. Update you guys again! :)

No comments: