Tuesday, June 24, 2008

WoOHoOOOO!

i repeat: WoOHoOOOOoooo! Yippie Yippie Yay Yayyy!

Why am i sooo Happy? Becauuuse..... I got the AX shirt that i wanted today. and and... i got the last piece of S size. Mannnn..........luckily i did not wait for the mega sales to arrive coz i knew it would have been gone by this month. The only outlet that has the size is The Gardens. KLCC, 1U & Pavilion have sold it out. Phewww~

I LOVE AX !


Once again...i made it as the ever so lucky one to get the last piece of something. Last time i went through all the hassle going from one mall to another in the whole KL to hunt for Ralph Lauren Blue. Mannnnnnnnn! That was really damn lucky. I found the last ever bottle in Lot 10. I was actually about to leave Sg. Wang then my instinct hollered..."Hmmm...Maybe Lot 10 has it?" So i went to Lot 10 & check it out. I enquired & the salesperson checked the drawer. In my heart i was like, "Pluhleezeeee~ you have it you have it". ZOMG! I tell uuuu...the gay...(yes...the gay) told me there was ONE more left. SATUuuuu only! He She said it was the lastesterestest bottle in KL & Malaysia. I don't see it anymore in other places even at the airport in Sabah or outskirts area. Then as fast as a lightning...i bought it! Wth?!

*deep breath* Ahhhhhh~

My dear friend Yi RaN...went to The Gardens today to get the AX shirt for me. Thank you so much my dear! Yeap! She is now Back in Malaysia from Boston after spending 10 months there to further her studies. I finally met up with her just 2 days ago on Sunday. Weeee~ We went to Pavilion. At first i thought we were going to Leisure Mall at Cheras (potong stimnyerrr) coz her dad called & she said, "Nah...going to Leisure Mall just around here only". Then that woman asked me the way to Pavilion. She sounded so steady when she told a white lie. Hahaha...


Its great to laugh out loud & get so excited about things with her again. I got to know her more when we worked together doing nothing just sitting there to rot & wait for people to redeem their free gift. So to pass time we spent our time chatting & i discovered she is a very nice person to talk to & i can click with. Though we mingled for only 2 months while workin during the weekends, i have made a great friend & we are still keeping in touch. I still remember the moment when our agent divided all the girls into pairs to work as partners. At first i was told to partner with another girl. But there was a mistake so my partner is Yi RaN! I noticed her during briefing coz she is the only one or the few rare ones that looked OK looking. OK looking means not yong sui. Haha...the others were like those www.cina lan si girls who think they are so pretty.com.my . When she told me she lives in Sg Long i was darn Happy coz she lives near me! Ohhhh hohoho...i found a steady lepak partner!


My Dear friend Yi RaN!!! She looks so cute right! Like a rabbit with big monster eyes...


We went Forever 21. I just love to stay in there coz i feel the whole store is just like a gigantic wardrobe. They have everything you need.....Everything! They have a melange of different designs, style & color so you don't have to worry the color you like is not available. I love Forever 21 too. The interior design is sooo beautiful. I like the sections where they divide accessories, lingeries, bags, shoes & different clothings for different occasions. The ambience feels so comfortable & cosy. :)

I like this dressy top...Ka Ching! $$$

I like this one too! Ka Chinggg! $$$


After shopping & checking things out we ate Sakae Sushi for dinner. At first i thought Sakae is expensive that's why i never thought of there to fill my tummy. But.....it is very worth it & good! The portion of sushi given is 4 pieces compared to Sushi King & other Jap restaurants. 3 plates made me full. You don't have to "yer yer" stack your plates high up like we'll do in Sushi King. *Thumbs up Sakae Sushi!* :)


Not bad ambience...nobody will sit here coz its too far from the Kaiten belt

This is cool! I was amazed this came out!


Oh yaaa! There's this worker in Sakae who looked sooo familiar. I felt strongly i have met him before. I thought & thought & thought then i remembered! Hey Babes!... He was the waiter (do we call the person who serves drinks in a club waiter?) in Poppy who served our table & he asked us to choose another alcohol coz Barcardi Apple has sold out~ Huhuhu


Good poser...


Ahahaha~

I had a great weekend with Yi RaN & there's more to comeee! Hopefully our Penang trip is ON! Really looking forward to be a foodie again...only for Penang! Soo sooo happy she is Back! Hey RaN! If you're reading this...you are not fat ok. Just "bak bak" like me. We love good food but we also can exercise together! Ahaha...Come come my house to swim swim & we'll work out together. Anytime...just call my hotline.



Today is a great day! Till then...I'll random here again. Gracias~ :)


No comments: