Thursday, June 26, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY my DEAR ERiC!

The star for today is.....

BIRTHDAY BOY. . . . . . .

ERIC!

Mr. Eric Lee



Happy Birthday to You...


Happy Birthday to You...


Happy Birthday to my dearest brother Eric.....


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!



Ah Boy ahhh~ I LOVE YOU!

My dear brother just turned 17 years old. He is now 182cm. Weeee~ I feel like he is The Hulk when he stands beside me. Sometimes he likes to tease me that im so short. Hmmphhh! Whenever i am back home he likes to check out my phone & dig my stuff. I know he will surely use some of my stuff & still sit there relaxing when i shout at him. Haha... He ate my The Body Shop Golden Apple shimmer lip balm coz its so yummy & nice smell. Instead...I told him to spread it as jam. Ahaha...

Ahhhhh! Give me that!

I am very close to my brother. We spend more time together & shared our childhood memories with lotsa joy & laughter. The funniest thing we did was i suggested to him we have picnic at the garden outside my house. That time i was still a primary kid & i set out my dad's golfing big umbrella on the garden. I laid a mat & i went to the kitchen to get some cooling drinks. So the both of us sat under the umbrella & enjoyed our thirst quencher. :) Omg.....i was a silly kid.


The last time i went back JB, i brought my bro to McD coz there was a blackout at home & he was having an exam the next day. He said he will drive ( he haven't get his license) so he sat at the driver's seat. After locking the gate i went into the car & i sat at the passenger's seat just to play with him. Then i called my friend & he drove the car! Hahaha...Luckily my mum went into the house already & she didn't saw it. He drove to the T junction & a car is coming at the back. He got no choice but to drive up the hill. Bahaha~ Going further already so i asked him to turn right, then another car came so he turned left. Then my mum called & asked him did he drove the car. "No lah Mummy.....I didn't". Man.......that fella can drive already! His driving is steady just like my dad. Weeee~ Next time ask him to drive me down town & be my always on duty 24/7 chauffeur.


My brother is a young man now. Soon he will be able to treat me lunch, drive me around, pay for some of my stuffs. HAHA... Thinking back when i was a kid, i use to hate my brother for being such a moron & the fact that Dr. Mark asked my mum to deliver my brother since she finally got a son. But if my mum didn't, i don't think my childhood would be that happy & memorable. I always teach my bro to be a good boy & good man in future since he was in kindergarten. Haha... The preachings did help him to be more mature now.

Uncle Eric with Jonathan.....our nephew. I love it when the kids call him "Uncle Eric!" Ahaha~ They love playing with him.

My mummy is in KL today. I'll be going down town to KLCC to meet her tomorrow morning. Lalala~ She'll be meeting some of her clients at the exhibition so i will try to learn some thing or two about business. Though tomorrow no class but i have to wake up early for another whole day marathon.


Alrighty...till then....See ya all again! :)


Till then...Take Care people! :)

No comments: