Thursday, June 26, 2008

OMGGGG!

OMG! OMG! Ohhh my Gawddddd! Where did all those came from???

It's 2.52am now. I am soooo horrified of the amount i saw in my savings account.

HOLY MACARONI! I have never seen such an amount before. Did someone wrongly bank in the money into my account??? Its impossible that is my loan money. I haven't even submit the final documents! Did someone won lottery & bank in the money wrongly while he or she was drunk? Hahaha...my random thoughts again. Meh liu??? Im so curious.....

I kept thinking where did all of the money came from. My dad text messaged me last night to inform me he has bank in my allowance again. But........its impossible he will bank in soooooo much for me. Hello? Who is the one who gave me the money?

I looked & stunned at the amount for some moment. I counted the figures one by one to make sure im not looking at the wrong amount. I know im very blur sometimes plus its morning now. Serious shit weih...correct wor. . .

Ahhh...im sleepy. Going to bed now. Adios~ :)

No comments: