Tuesday, July 08, 2008

I wanna spill it all out

I wanna update my blog but not today... i will...maybe end of this week.

Right now...i left 1 more mid term test on thursday but this sem...it is not mid term that bugs me but its my assignments. Everything is awaiting me to finish them up. I will do a good job, after my last paper.

That's my only concern now. I am really looking forward to partay after all the assignments are done. Luckily this sem onwards assignments are more fun & interesting so its easier to do it with creative thinking & own perceptions. Ahhhh~ Goody woody. After that im gonna... you know what... Shop! Meet up with friends! Mega sales started last Saturday. Hello people!! Go out & have fun! AX made me so happy. Bought a belt. Don't know why i bought it but actually i liked it long ago. Since Pavilion is the only outlet that has it so i just bought it before i regret.

Wohkay...class at 8am later. Its Kanaga's English Lecture. (if you guys still remember that cranky woman which i suggested to her to ask the four jokers in my class to stand closely facing the wall...bahahaha). Goody...no need to bring violin to uni on wednesday already. Changed my lesson to another day. Its kinda heavy have to carry my violin, my bag & English text book every Wednesday. Make me tired than usual days.

Alrighty...looking forward to class later. Im gonna hit the sack now. Fancy me blogging though i didn't intend to blog that much. See ya people! Have a great Wednesday! :)

No comments: