Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Where i belong. . . . .

Ohhh my Gawd! It's 6.15am now & im still awake.....again!

I was actually in bed but suddenly felt lk pouring out my thoughts in my blog.


I've been hearing birds chirpping quite frequently these days. Ahahaha...you know what i mean.
I'm hearing it now too.


Man......i miss the moments studying at my bunch of friends house till dawn & we shared many laughters & had lotsa conversation together. Their house is like my 2nd alma mater where it's a good learning environment for me to discuss & help each other together. I will miss their house coz they are shifting this sem break. :( and and also studying with my roomate...especially on the day for our last paper. Awwww~


Yeap...my Finals are over. Ended on the 6th & it was good...This sem is a rushing one coz of the CNY holidays that cramped up all the mid terms...but studying for finals was less stressful than sem 1 maybe bcoz i didn't procrastinate to get the ball rolling. Yeah! I did it! Usually my "must start studying now d!" wouldn't start as early as 3 weeks. When i was doing the Seventeen mag event i brought my notes so.....yeah.....i started quite a lot there while working. LOL.....


Oh yeah! When every sem break ends my housies & i will have dinner together as our closing for the sem. Haha...We went to Bangsar's Delicious for dinner & later headed to 1u for movieeee.



Delicious...
There's also another d'lish in Mid Valley which i think they are not link together. Thought they were.


Wonder why bird cages are the idea of the design...It has nothing to do with creating that delicious feeling...Haha


Stephanie & Me!

Then it was movieeee time! At first...i was like "Hmm...Iron Man"??? I was fine with the idea of watching it, it's just that i wondered whether will it be nice or not coz my childhood only have a lil space for Iron Man. When i was a kid...I usually skip the cartoon & change the channel but i have to watch it coz sometimes my brother wants to. Iron Man sounds so....Iron? Haha...like its so stagnant & sturdy so i wondered whether the movie is like that.


IRON MAN!


Tony Starks is a macho man! I like the coolest technologies that fulfills his life...especially when his paperwork can be transformed into virtually reality which he can really touch & manipulate them

The movie is great! Haha...Now i know what is Iron Man really about. I give it a rating of.....5/5 stars! :)


Man........this is the 1st time i felt i am not looking forward to something specific for my sem break. Usually i'll be busy with my own plans & get so excited. Yeah yeah im going on a trip but now i felt like i don't know what i should do at the moment. I guess i will go back home soon. Wow...1st time Miss Lee Jia Li is heading back home early! Usually i'll be damn bad last week of sem break only go back. Ahaha...


Sunday is Mother's Day so i thought...Hmmm...i don't mind forgoing working time to go home & spend time with my family & make my mummy happy. I have lotsaaaaaaa catching up to do with my friends back there. Yeahhh...this reminds me of that! I should really go home soon. :)



I gotta go home check out my brother see how's he doing man. Have to nicely preach him if he's lazing at home coz he's having SPM this year. Im sure my bro miss me too! Always disturbs me when im back & interrogates me like my answers worth a million dollars. Then randomly ask me go play badminton with him la, go swimming la, etc... Brother...brother!.... Another "Brother" of mine is also in JB for work now who is my ah kor!!! If im back by Sunday i can meet up with him! :)

Before i go home...i should have my facial done here first & collect my new mp4. Yeah...finally!The 1 thing i will be most eager to look forward to is going to my hairstylist for help. My hair has natural curl so its hard to keep the shape for long. I really wonder what will he think of to get me a new hairstyle. He's very creative & good so i won't feel worry letting him cut my hair. By far he is my best stylist. Maybe i just want it simple & easy to maintain the shape of my tresses. I guess imma keep them long. Should i?


Haha...its daylight now. It's time to hit the sack. See ya people! :)

No comments: