Sunday, May 04, 2008

Reach for the stars

Suddenly have this thought of i can do better than what i am doing now in my life. It would be such a waste if i didn't pursue my dreams i habour all along just because i have not fulfill certain things in certain aspects.

However, I am planning to venture into something i really yearn for but before i step out of my comfort zone i shall start working on something. Something that is the ultimate reason for all of my hindrance to Reach for the Stars. . . . .

Right now im in a situation where i can make something happen but i have the choice to make it or avoid it. I'm really curious what if things progress further till there's a chance for me to see something further in life? It's so weird if i really take the chance & flourish it. Gosh...never before i expect that i will be in this picture. If i have made a choice, i might feel that i should let myself see a bigger picture before i evaluate which picture is the best. Some things in life shouldn't be brood over too much so im taking things as they come. :)

I think i should just be myself & let things be. Come what may...we'll see about it.

No comments: