Monday, May 19, 2008

Happy Birthday Dad!

Today is my Dad's birthday! 20th May!!! (its already pass midnight) I remembered it well coz i did countless repetitions of documentations for my university's application & filling in my dad's particulars so many times made me remember them. This time im at home to celebrate with him. I wouldn't be at home if im not having my sem break now. So i told mum today is dad's birthday & then it rang a bell to her.

Mum plan to bring me to see my sister's new house so after lunch we went out & headed to her new house first. My sister had went there to do spring cleaning. It is still quite empty...just the ceiling fans & chandeliors fixed. I felt like go shopping one day to buy nice accessories for her house. I once wished to study interior design but in the end i opted for business. I was wondering if i stayed on the course, i might be able to give her some pointers about the way to design her house with the professional way...taking into consideration the space, angle & all the knowledge about interior design. Wow! But i will definitely design my own house when i buy a house one day. I wish to make it like an English cottage so cosy with Victorian interior touch. Double Wow!

After that we headed to Jusco just to buy dad's birthday cake. The cake was nice! We bought a blueberry cake. Though its a simple one but i didn't expect it to taste sooo nice. A good thing does not need to be flaunt lavishly... A professional need not to be fabulous looking.

By the time we reached home mum have to cook dinner. I requested for "yam & fish" coz i failed in my attempt to cook it myself up in KL. It was ok just not enough soup. Haha...i always call my mum to ask her for recipes & techniques to cook the dish i want for the day. Anything dunno just call. Helpline. Hahaha~ Watching her cook i mastered the skill! Wahaha...im gonna make my 2nd attempt a successful one. :)

I hid the cake deep in the fridge so i think my dad dunno about it. Sure dunno la. After dinner for a while my sister took out the cake. Man.....so fast weih. Coz she was gonna meet up with her friend. We celebrated on 19th at night coz everyone is at home! All 6 of us! Weeee~ Eldest sis was back just after dinner! Great! 2nd sis is going back to KL today. So we celebrated on the 19th. After lighting all the candles at the kitchen we brought the cake in front to the hall where dad was sitting there steadily reading the papers. We started singing "Happy Birthday" & the cake reached to him. Dad asked " what date is today? "

My dad is a very cool man. Unlike other dad my dad is a very simple, thrifty, honest & a man with few words. All these years... the way my dad brought me up is something i finally got to understand why when i became more mature. If my dad is not harsh in reminding us about the way of life...i doubt i would be the way i am now. There is something so deep about my feelings of my childhood & memories of me & my dad that i can't articulate it well here. The heart can express it best. Dad....Dad~ I Love My Dad! I am very grateful for your hardwork of bringing me up & for educating me with all your great effort & never ending words of wisdom.

I love my dad very very much! :D

It was a great & happy family gathering at home so i took the opportunity to take lotsa pictures with my family. My dad is always so cool when he takes pictures. Haha...My brother look better when he don't smile with his teeth showing. Haha... I guess the Lee clan says no to smiling for the males. Im glad i did a celebration for my dear dad this time. I always want to grow up fast & carve my own niche very quickly for only a reason that is to show my hearfelt gratitude to my parents. There are so many great things im waiting to do for them. As time pass...i shall work my way up & achieve my life goals. Patience papa & mama... i will & definitely will be a success one day!

No comments: