Saturday, May 17, 2008

Back to the good old days

Yesterday...memories emanated like films. It's the playback of all those jolly good times when i was in secondary school...my dear Convent school. Yeah!!! Convent is one of the best things i have in my life.


I hanged out with Juivy, Melanie & Yvonne! Yep! It's always great to meet up with my dear friends. We were supposed to go and have the famous Bak Kut Teh in town but none of us have the car for the day so we took a cab down to City Square instead. Well...i'll wait for Juivy to be back & we'll go there with her parents. Man.........Juivy & i have been friends for a decade & still going on & her family treat me like one of their own whenever i pay a visit to her house. I feel like im home too when im at her house coz i know the stuffs in her house well enough. Haha...It's always nice to chat & catch up with her parents coz they are so full of life.


We reached City Square & we walked around. I felt kinda weird there. Dunno... the mall gives me a 'pasar' kinda feeling instead of a mall. While walking... we witnessed some fugly ugly act by some lala school boys...(nono...now im in jb so its "ah bengs") MAN!................wazzup with them man? I heard em shouting Cibaiiiiii & 1 looked kinda furious. All those drama mama was so childish. I was quite baffled by the crowd doing some kinda "tiao sui" there. Hahaha...I LAUGH! I think the most horrid thing was those people were really like pa lia people la. If im the Head of MOE in JB i will revamp the education system & bring in new changes to educate the young to be gentlemen & ladylike people. Ok! Forget about the whole scenario.


Later on Yvonne came & all of us gather for lunch. I always yearn to eat Robinson's Portugese Chicken whenever im back coz i don't see that in KL. I bought the eggtart before Yvonne came & shortly after i finished it Yvonne came already. =.= Alrighty...we headed there again to eat! Juivy kept grumbling she wants chicken she wants chicken. Eveyone ordered the 1/2 chicken but i ordered the chicken wings. While eating we suddenly racked up about our old school days. I felt there was so much jolly great times though im not so high profile in school compared to Yvonne & Juivy. MAN I TELL Uuuu! The best part is that my best friend Juivy... is the head discipline prefect! How cool was that? She is very strict in her job but she also protected us when a spot check is going to be conducted. I seldom bring my handphone to school so she will keep the rest of our gang's hanphone with her. But i don't have to worry about all these coz im a very very smart student. Ahahaha~


One of the best memories i had with the "head discipline prefect" was on a pleasant day we had breakfast together. The night before...Juivy called me & said...

Juivy: "Hey...let's go to school lateeeee tomorrow" (she sounded very relax & serious)

Me : "Why?"

Juivy: "Go have breakfast at McDonald's man!"

Me : "Jeez...Awesome! WoOhOo~"


I was so surprised Juivy said that & i was so excited for the breakfast. I think i've influenced her a bit coz before that i went to eat McD brekkie alone. Haha...You guys know what? I think im the most bad student in terms of the morning rule in school starting from form 5. I was damn steady. When i missed the school bus (snoozed my clock for more than 5 times) i would then take a public bus to school. Man.....you know... public bus is damn snail one lor. Plus the jam in Taman Perling itself will take a freakin half an hour to get out. Shyt! But now life is so much better. Haha... So whenever the bus reached the seaside at the Straits View Restaurant (i remember that particular spot so well)...i confirm 100% with you ah that bloody place sureee jam like snail...no! jam like sloth!!


The traffic congestion from my garden area & then later on in town is just like a daily routine for me since i started schooling. But my school bus wouldn't take the seaside route so that's why the public bus got stucked. So by the time i reached school...it would be around 9.15am. Then i will walk the path up feeling so delighted after i finally reached. Wth?! Hahaha...Duh~ if you wanna be late u gotta be real late. Then when i entered the class my classmates will always greet me with a very welcoming "Jia Liiiiii!" Yep...they're used to my own schooling timetable. Lol...But im not a bad student kay. I worked diligently in class but also chilled hard with my friends. Haha...


We also talked about so many other stuff we did in secondary & i couldn't really remember some of them that vividly anymore until Juivy & Yvonne reminded me. We laughed & laughed & laughed like there's no ending to our happy stories. Laughing about our past is really something that will keep our bond strengthen. I really like & miss the great times i went through during my secondary days coz they're spent with many great friends that im still keeping close friendship with till now. Im just too grateful & exuberant to explain the happiness of my friendship with them. You girls know who you all are yeah.. :)


After lunch we walked around & i knew there will surely be something that i will like in the "innercity" section of the mall. I always have new things before i leave for KL again. Indeed...i spotted a nice dress so i bought it. Then recalling back i need to buy a white pumps so i went to Summit to check it out & the pumps i set my eyes on was still there & was at a lower price! I pondered about it then ka ching! It goes into my shopping bag! Hurray! :)


I had a great day with everyone. As long as its a hang out with my friends no matter which friends from which group of friends that will definitely make my day a splendid one. I'm loking forward to more catch ups with more friends to fill my time here. Till then...more updates & pictures soon! :)

No comments: