Thursday, November 08, 2007

What can i say?

Cigarette smoke & "ham sap lou" is the biggest turn off during my day at work. I started to have flu & i am having cough. To make things worse, inconsiderate workers smoke happily in their booth & the whole day i am smelling smoke. Gosh.....i can't stand the smell & it aggravates my flu. I felt like sneezing when i smell the smoke.

Smokers...Please stop a while & start thinking about the effects of smoking to you & to the people around you when you thought of lighting up a cigarette. Smoking is not beautiful. I don't dislike smokers but i dislike those who are inconsiderate.

Today i switched places at work & that zone is like a smoking zone. Yikes....I felt so estranged there because the people there are......I just don't like there! There's a 40+ man who works at the booth next to mine kept looking at me. I seriously hate strangers that kept looking at me. It's in my list of abhors.

That asshole called me then as usual i acted stupid first to see is it him really calling me. Then he waved his hand out to catch my attention. Wth?! He asked me what is the brochure promotion about. I just told him its 4G and i walked away.

Suddenly i remembered he looked familiar. I think i saw him at my previous roadshow last week. Then i remembered it was that same pervert who was opposite my roadshow booth. Bloody hell! I always give this type of nuisance my stern look & they will not dare to be so friendly to me. My looks can be so useful during times like this. Hahaha...I can be nice & not nice to you.

This time round he is kinda overboard. I don't know what the hell is he smiling about but i can sense that he keeps looking at me. I just don't bother about him coz i don't even care. He looked so disgusting with that kind of look.

I don't wanna be there on Saturday as im having my off day tomorrow. So boring & suffering there. I think my flu is getting worse now. Here comes blocked nose. If it gets worser i need to get my remedy which is pseudorine from Caring pharmacy. This is a really good pill that is non drowsy & quickly gives effect to stop running nose without causing block nose. Kewl rite? This is one of the best medicine i have tried. Haha...I seldom fall sick. Maybe about once or twice in a year.

Tomorrow is my off day. I shall have a good rest as shopping will make me more tired & my shopping list is not urgent now. I just need to get a shoe rack for all of my shoes. Wahaha... I am occupying the racks at home & its not enough for all of my shoes. Its nice to have my own shoe rack with everything arranged nicely. Yay! I already got myself a new cupboard after my previous one had a terrible mishap. It collapsed down. LOL!!! Embarrassed to say but true. Hahaha...

I haven't thought of what to do tomorrow but i think im gonna stay at home & do my own stuff. Practice the violin is a must, do some household chores & just chill at home. Lazy to go down KL since i take the bus everyday. Perhaps starting next week i shall find a friend to hang out. Every day work & no time to catch up with friends. At least i enjoy working with friends at work then i can catch up with other friends during my off day.

I am gonna sleep till im satisfied tonight. I can only have a good sleep during my off day. Haha...Dozing off soon. Hope my flu will be fine when i wake up & im gonna do mask. I haven't try the masks i bought since i come home from work at 11.30 or 12am. I laugh! Alrighty...time to sleep. Signing out!

No comments: