Friday, November 02, 2007

Roller coaster ride

Every day there are different incidents that happen to me but all of them made me keep my eyes & mind wide open. I learned from all those experiences & i certainly see the world in a wider perspective.

Today at work i had the worst idle time ever. Low yat is not the ever crowded scene today. I was so fed up standing there waiting for the right customer to approach. Most of the people that pass by me is just scanning through the area. I felt like my job today is to Rot! Ha-ha...

I was looking around to spot for potential customers then i spotted a Hong Kong show biz star! His role in movies & dramas usually take on the humorous side. Some people noticed him too & stared at him till he is out of sight. I thought he was just here for a low profile vacation but later on i saw another Hong Kong female show biz star! The both of them were heading towards my direction & stopped at the booth opposite my roadshow booth. Okay! They were just 1m away from me but i wasn't excited. Haha...

I wondered why they so randomly stood at the Acer booth to take pictures. Then everyone quickly flocked their way to surround the stars to snap pictures. The both of them were here for a promotional visit but i ain't sure what was that about. I saw the booklet about it but didn't scan it through. Ohhhh...Acer is one of the sponsors thats why they so randomly came to their booth for publicity. Chiu~


The actress look prettier than her image on set. The actor looks the way he is on tv & real life. The two other "kalefeh" had a lucky day.







So when everything has settled down, business is back to usual. Its already late afternoon but i haven't start a sale. Gosh. . . .My leader set my target of 3 units today but i felt its hopeless with non-potential customers passing by. Aiks...

Alright...Then i thought i shall just strike anyone that seem interested. So came this indian man. He came up to me with that "I wanna buy" feeling. So i approached him & i explained briefly about our product. I forgotten what he said but he was straight- forward & want me to just tell him the price. Wokie...I know this is a straight-forward person so i just go straight to the point.

The first thing i mentioned was the upfront payment of RM 1498 for the Izzipro package. He immediately started to complaint about our pricing that it is totally absurd to ask "Malaysians" (take note....he said "Malaysians") to fork out a lump sum of 1k+ first for our wireless broadband package. He got so agitated that i tried to shut his mouth by saying " Sir...no no no! You listen to me first!" But that asshole kept yakking away & he thinks he is right. He don't even know our facts well & he just blabber like an idiot. That's why he fits nicely in my list of abhors!

Later on it got worse. He just kept pin pointing on our price & he compares Jaring services & price to ours. He said Jaring is so good that let him bring back the product without any payment & let him use it for a 7 days trial first. WAT THE HELL?! Fat hope! No way any company will practice that policy. He is obviously just crapping poppycock!

I guessed he must be a staff of Jaring that's why he kept shooting us off when we talked & tried to let him understand our benefits. Bloody Asshole! After that i told him we got the 7 days 100% refund, no charges for the data card, no need to fix line, we use radio frequency, 1mbps speed & all of the other benefits. He just kept find ways to say our system is so unpractical in terms of pricing especially "to ask Malaysians to fork out an upfront of RM1k+". WHAT THE HELL?!

I was so pissed at him but i maintained a persistent stand & try to let him know we are better in terms of stabilty & quality assurance. He just won't listen anything & kept saying how can we expect Malaysians to pay an upfront of RM 1k+ first? He said "This is not the right thing!". "I can tell you that it won't work". "No one is able to pay RM1k+ so much". "I'm in marketing & i have a cert that i can show you". WHAT THE HELL???!!! You are such an arrogant bastard!

I was fuming in my heart & that's when he went beyond my limit of patience. I talked nicely to him but he has certainly messed with the wrong person. I started to debate with him & make my stand! I daringly shoot him off his mouth & talk terms with that asshole. He still kept mentioning about the price & he asked my colleagues & me "Can you guys afford to pay one shot of RM 1k+? He asked us one by one. A few of my colleagues that surrounded me while they helped me to over talk this guy said no. But they did mentioned about the easy payment of 0% interest of the 5 banks we offer. Then he questioned me, "Can you afford to pay RM 1498"? I said YESSS!!! He replied, "Wow! You're so rich, then i should work for you!" I was like Yeah!

Come on man....How is it possible for Jaring to let you bring back the devices for a 7days trial without charging you a single penny? Its TOTALLY ABSURD & your stand is just so PATHETIC! You reckon your from marketing with a cert but you're telling me all this poppycock??? I am totally pissed & baffled by his character & shit he uttered. I can only raise the L finger above my forehead as a salutation for him. He is such a LOSER!

I told my colleague to let him go & stop talking to him because he is influencing the customer beside him & all he spout is just pure shit. I don't wanna waste my breath on him since i am already fuming up to my head. So i just repeat to him the second time "Sir, why don't you log on to our website for more info before you give me your feedback again?" He said "Yeah, i will" & i just walk off. I am sooooo mad at him that i scolded vulgar words after he left. I was already very polite to him while attending him with my anger. I controlled my anger if not i can lash back at him very sarcastically because if you messed with me you die! After i walked away i turned back to look & he was gone. Shit that bloody son of a bitch! I have not been this angry for a long long time already. So you can imagine how angry i was if not i wouldn't have scolded all these. Hahaha....He is seriously a very rude & snobbish person that knows nothing but only know how to talk big. I hate this kind of person to the max.

After he left my leader told me to not bother this kind of person. The next time another asshole like him pops up i just have to agree what they say & ask them to continue using the service they're currently using but i have to make it sound sarcastic but nice. He is just here to create trouble or challenge us. He is probably from Jaring or have some link with them. I felt so great after giving him a good tongue lashing & i made him speechless when i asked him to go back & get his facts right first before coming back with a feedback. YOU SAU PEI LA!!!

After a while my anger has simmered down & everything is back to normal. I still haven't sell any units yet so i have to really look for at least 1. Then my wheel of luck changed when 2 men came towards me & they looked very "prepared". I know my instincts won't be wrong so i approached them. 1 of them talked to me & he is also very straight-forward. I explained to him briefly about our devices & he said he already know. So i told him the price as he wished & he just replied me with several okays.

Soon after he said the last OK!... Ok! I want 1 Izzipro & 3 Izziyou. I was like Woouuuu! I was kinda shocked coz he is the 1st customer that bought so many in one shot. My sales of the day immediately rise to 4 units. WoOhOo~ Phew! I know that he is filthy rich so that's why he is so steady. I like this kind of customer coz they don't waste their time & also ours. Some customers just want to question us about everything but i know they won't buy. For those type, i hell care. Hahaha....While making the payment, I saw his accessories were branded. He carries a very chun PDA, his watch is Cartier & he uses a small pouch which i don't know what was that for which is from Salvatore Ferragamo. Waaahhhh....Im gonna be like him when i start to carve my niche! I will.

Everyday i experienced new things & learned things i don't learn in uni. I like my job & i am fully utilizing my time while working. I like my friends a lot too & they are very nice friends. I learned a lot from them too & my team leader is also a very good leader which has taught me a lot. I'm very glad & I'm enjoying my holiday though im workin. I hope i can learn the ropes of business & 1 fine day i will become a businesswoman of my own. I love my life. . . . . . .

No comments: