Friday, November 23, 2007

Lazier Friday

I lazed at home the whole day. I woke up at 10.30am when my roommate made a din. Yikes...I tried to go back to sleep but i can't so i hang around at home. Cooked breakfast & settled down at my table.


Yummilicious~

I had a choice to either stay at home or go to my grandparents house to get the car. I haven't make up my mind though it was already afternoon. So i called mummy to ask about some stuff & i decided that i better not take the car. My mum is my decision maker when im so fickle minded. Haha...Hearing her opinions really help to make decisions when im such a fickle minded girl.

By late afternoon i was feeling sleepy again. Haha...Didn't have lunch & didn't bother to eat. So i took a nap instead. When i woke up the house was freakin dark & nobody was at home. I slept till 7.30pm. WoOhOo...

Off days are meant for pigging. But next week im gonna plan to do something since its been a long time i haven't meet some friends or hang around in the mall.

Oh ya! Its already the 23rd! Weee~ Yen Khee is coming back to KL today! Sooo freakin long din see him. Now its very hard to meet up with my "brothers" coz im far far away from them. Then again...if i have a car....Haiz....We should really meet up soon!...all of my brothers & sistas which is Yen Khee, How Tjeng, Say Hau, Serene, Ai Bee, Quek, Edwin & etc...Wahaha...i will be the youngest among them! Miss those time we played volleyball together with so much laughter & jokes. Every Thursday night we'll meet up to play & after our game is our yumcha session. Hahaha...Those were great memories!


Say Hau...the ever Mr.Nice guy. He said my name in Hokkien is Jia Lat wor. Bluffing! He always like to provoke me. Haha...


Edwin...the magnificent magician. He is our entertainer before our game starts. You name it, he change it. I was super baffled when he vomited all the poker cards when he showed us during yumcha. Kewl stuff!


Ai Bee...She is a very nice sista. Taught me lotsa things & thanks for taking care of me during our Taman Negara trip. Miss her a lot! :(



Serene aka "Xiao Hao"...She is super cute & a very nice sista too. She was one of the first to guide me around when i first started to join the gang. Thanks!


Okay! This one is a classic bunch. Anthony, Ah Yang & Ah Zhen ( that's what everyone call them). Anthony is a 24/7 joker & a superb setter. Ah Yang seems quiet but he is very farnee too. Sometimes can spot him with crazy antics. Ah Zhen is normal. Haha...

Yen Khee, How Tjeng & Quek's pictures don't exist yet. Itu Yen Khee la...Ask him to take picture don't want. Haizzz... How Tjeng & Quek didn't come that day. When we meet up we should take some pictures! Yippie~


Tomorrow is the 24th. Hmm...My violin teacher invited me to a violin concert but i will be working. What's more, i haven't find someone to join me there. I don't mind going alone but im not familiar of the place. Well, i guess i have to give it a miss. So sad...I shall go there next time to join the group to practice together. My teacher said that it is a great opportunity for me to go further learning that way. Woo...Then i will be in the violinist group!

It's the weekend now. I ought to go to sleep now. After 2 days of rest its back to work. Great! Oh o...I suddenly remembered i haven't take my laundry from the laundry shop & all of my work attire is inside. Ahaha...Not paranoid though coz the shop opens early. Alrighty...It's time for bed. NitezZz...

No comments: