Monday, November 19, 2007

Laughing Day

Slurp~ Slurp~ Just had spaghetti so its time to blog. Haven't blog for few days coz life is pretty much the same. Today is seriously laughing marathon. I don't know why these days so many farnee things happen & me....the random girl will laugh my heads off like a laughing machine. Hahahahaha. . . . . . . . . . . . .

The highlight of my day was when i became the limelight of the day! I was so embarrassed and its all thanks to my colleague, Yong San = YS aka "Wyes" (his new initial that was just created!) What happen was like this...I was standing there not doing anything and suddenly Wyes gave me a fright from behind & i ScReAAAaaaAmmmmmed out! Hahahaha...I'm still laughing when i thought of that incident. Wyes laughed like shit too & the both of us squatted there hiding our faces & laughed our asses out. What the HeLL?!

I was sooo embarrassed that i don't dare to stand out a while & my face immediately flushed red. My God!!! Can you imagine Low Yat is so noisy & suddenly the mall went silent when i screamed?! What the HeLL?!

I'm laughing while writing this out man. Damn farnee when i recall back the scenario. Every time i recall back something farnee i will giggle & im trying hard to control that coz i have been giggling randomly a lot nowadays. All those farnee incidents are making me a 24/7 laughing machine.

You know me la sometimes i will have a big reaction when im shocked so Wyes really don't dare to scare me anymore. Hahaha...My screeching scream is seriously damn classic wei.....I Laugh!

Today i felt very tired at work but laughing has certainly perked me up. Plus, my bunch of very nice colleagues lighten up the atmosphere too. Its great i have colleagues that can joke & ramble a lot together. We always share our customer experiences & laugh out together. We have seen different kinds of weirdos while working. Some are really a pain in the ass, some know nuts about what they're talking but act like snobs, some are damn weird coz they don't answer you when you ask something, instead they stare at you like freaks then walk off later & of coz nice people do come by.

Today, a malay & an indian man came. The malay man was enquiring about the package so i explained to him. Then the indian man started to question me. I answered his queries but he seemed unsatisfied perhaps coz i explained a lil more detail. So he said, "No...I just wanna know what is this for?" Okay...this person know nuts about this thing so i have to tell him in a simpler but more detail way.

He is acting like he is so smart coz he reckon he is from Australia. Come on! If you're from Australia you will definitely know what is wireless broadband but.....he don't even know what is this thing about. In Australia, this 4G wireless broadband is really a superb product. The download speed for songs just take seconds & the stability is good. In fact, the product is doing really well & now it is franchised to Malaysia.

That man kept debating with me that Izzi is not available in Australia. He said, "I haven't heard of Izzi before in Australia & im sure it's not available there! Im from there of coz i know! You don't think im living in some bush area (Wth?! Bush area???). Im living in Sydney!" Okay....In my heart I was like Wouuu....Kewl huh... That man kept wanna debate with me & i told him nicely no sir...its available there. Ha-ha....Later on he just don't wanna admit defeat & he "prayed" me. Ha-ha....What the HeLL?!

I just said, "Ok Sir, i let you win". Then i show him our website where there is a Wikipedia encyclopedia about our technology. It stated the countries using Izzi & Australia is 1 of it. I tell you......The moment he saw it his mouth immediately became silent mode. Hahaha...I just explain to his friend & he just stood there listening without any more sound. I think he must be damn embarrassed to lose to me. Haha...

Haizzz....I met all sorts of people & i just love to sabo back those snobs. But of coz in a nice way that will let them realize they are not as smart as they think. Those people just wanna talk big & show off that they are smart & influential but actually they are just losers.

The best part of my day is laughing & laughing & laughing with my colleagues. Working is fun with them around joking & pranking. Those guys themselves also say they're sohai fellas. Hahaha...
When its about time to knock off from work Loo Hong aka Tai & i took some pics. He was taking care of my bag by carrying it.....even while serving the customer. Hahaha...I Laugh! Don't know why my guy friends like to pose with this bag of mine.



My bag suits every guy. Hahaha....





Entertainment of the day




First Supermodel for my bag

1 comment:

mase said...

Hey, just wanted to add that in Australia, the product is called iBurst instead of Izzi so that might be the reason why the indian man does not know about the product. But its real kewl to see that your selling skill/dealing with pple's skill has improved since your Day 1 at work.