Monday, November 12, 2007

Steamboat night!

Woohoo~ After work on Sunday, all of my colleagues & I went to have Korean BBQ steamboat in Ampang. At first, we planned to go to the one in Subang, then later we changed our mind again & settled for the one in Wangsa Maju. Then we changed our plan again to make it in Ampang. We definitely wanna make the best choice coz we worked so hard so of coz we must get the best reward. Hahaha...

So 3 cars headed to Ampang & when everyone gathered, there were 17 of us there. All of us from Izzi came from their work place to have steamboat. Kewl! Those present were Alex, Anthony, Joey, Yong San, Axton, Tai, Yee Wah, Edward, Stephanie, Hui Voon, Edwin, Jinn Haur, Alvin, Boon Kith, Pei Wen, Kyan & Myself. Hohoho...See! I know everybody's name! I just LOVE to go hunt for food with a bunch of friends & its certainly a great way to chill after a long tedious day at work. The place is not bad & the food is also up to expectation.

This steamboat place reckon they are Korean BBQ but i don't see any kimchi or korean food. Haha...Its ok though coz there is a melange of choices of food. The grilling plate is also very wide to cater for 9 person sharing a table. There is a wide grilling plate & a big pot for the soup. That is why i like its system.

It was a happy & joyous gathering coz everyone was present & we got to catch up with each other. Our table is filled with laughter, non-stop rambles & of coz jokes. Steamboat is certainly a great get together celebration. All of us put in our best effort to achieve our target & im certain all of us did a great job. Haha...We should have more hang outs coz its so fun to mingle with friends! I'm definitely on for any hang out plans. Wahaha...

Here is something meaningful my friend told me about Marketing when i worked in The Body Shop. The word S T R E S S E D sounds dampening to the spirit but if you spell it the reserved way, it actually form the word D E S S E R T S! So when you are striving all out for something always remember that you will eventually get your Desserts one fine day! So keep up the good job & go all out to achieve your goals. "You reap what you sow" so success is thrived from hardship.

I believe that Success is formed with hard work, perseverance, good foresight & of coz some luck. I wonder what is the journey like in the road to carve out my own niche. There is so much for me to go through & patience is vital. I hope to gain a lot of wisdom & knowledge from my everyday life now in the run to set up my own business in future. Success from hardship is the sweetest reward in life.

This job im working now has a new twist compare to previous jobs that i did. Its just like what i will experience as a working adult: handling workload, meeting customers or people, handling & solving problems & responsibilities to carry. This is a very meaningful job & a good kick start for greater things to come. I learned many marketing strategies from my leaders & customers also taught me things.

Alrighty...another day will come tomorrow. Hope Tuesday will be a lively one. It's time for me to hit the sack. Shutting down soon. Signing out. . . . . . . . . . .

No comments: