Tuesday, November 06, 2007

There is hope today!

Today morning i felt my heart is not at ease. I was worrying about things & i wasn't focusing during work. I stood there looking prepared but actually my mind was far far away in some place. After that, i got back on my feet & forget about the worries. It was nothing severe.

My day today is just like any other Tuesday. But..... it is a good day for me.

WoOHoO!!! I went to check out that phone i have been eyeing since a long time ago today & i found out that it is now available here!!! Oh my gawd~ Hurray!!! I'm so gonna get that bloody red phone. Come baby!

The salesman told me that the demo set for that phone will arrive tomorrow! Yay~ I'm gonna check it out tomorrow. Yippie~

The highlight of my day is not only about that phone. The main thing is "There is hope!" I'm so glad i have my wish came true. I really hope for that to come true & it came true. Ok....so now i hope everthing will work out & there is progress each day. Hopefully this will be my first. I usually get to achieve what i wanna achieve so this shall follow suit & im really looking forward for greater things to come. What is my outcome? I'm really curious. Is there hope? I hope everything turns out sweet....

No comments: