Thursday, November 22, 2007

Lazy Thursday

Its my off day so i slept at home till 4+! Wahaha....Now that im workin i cant sleep till im satisfied so i only get to enjoy my sleep during my off days. Actually i was awake at 12.30. Then i checked my phone. I alwaz get a lot of missed calls & messages by the time im awake. Ha-ha....Aiks...While writing this i feel like eating chee cheong fun. Hahaha...So random.

Just now went yumcha but i didn't eat anything. An aunty who sells chee cheong fun everyday opposite my condo is a superwoman. I salute her for her determination & hard work. She is an old woman but she is still eking out her own life. She starts selling at 11.30pm & pack up by 3am everyday. Her biz is damn good.

Today when she just reached my twinnie immediately went to her stall. Haha...Seconds later, more & more people came. We wanted to help her set up her stuff & i even felt like helping out with her biz. Im so free anyway. In order to get your turn we have to wait very long since she is doing everything alone. The aunty is so cute coz she rides a bike & she looks like a superwoman rushing there to fill everyones stomach. Haha...We'll be waiting for her to arrive.

Actually i woke up at 12.30 then i went back to sleep till 4+. I woke up because i heard my phone rang from the hall. So i jumped out of bed & quickly head to the hall to answer my call. It was good news! Someone informed me about my mp4 that it is now hopeless that they decided to replace me with a new model!!! How kewl is that huh!

I sent my mp4 for repair & when i got it back i will encounter the same problem. I have already sent it for repair thrice & this time it is a blessing in disguise. WoOhOo~ I like my mp4 coz it looks like a slim camera & its function is a camera, mp4, mp3 with games, dictionary & etc.

New model as in not the same one which i bought previously but a different & cooler model! What the HeLL?! Im always sooo lucky! Happy~

I asked the guy what are the functions of the one he is giving me. The guy said that this model has a 3.0 mega pixel camera compare to the previous one which is 1.3 mega pixel. He even said i can download shows from Astro into my mp4! What the HeLL???!!! Wahaha~ Im looking forward to get it. It will arrive at the shop this Saturday! Weee~

Hmmm....I wonder what am i gonna do tomorrow. I can choose to laze & chill at home or ask a friend to hang out. Mummy has asked aunt about the car. So if i have decided to borrow the car from my aunt, i have to go to my grandparents house to get it. If i go i can also pay my grandparents a visit. Im still thinking whether i want it or not. Haizzzz...

I guess i will come up with a decision when i wake up. It's pigging time! Nitey nitez...

No comments: