Monday, January 26, 2009

ZOMG!!! IM ACTUALLY HERE??!!

Hahahahaha! Miracle man...............i can online at home without modem, router, streamyx or any internet line at home! How smart is that? Ngek ngek ngek... and OMG.....i can even blog here??? Wth?! I'm sooo smart! XD

First...GONG XI FA DA CAI Everybody i know! Let's celebrate the Year of the OX with good health, greater heights in career & studies & of course, abundance of joy through out the year! Happy Happy yo! Listen up all Monkeys! People who are borned in the year of the Monkey will have the best of their lives this Year Of the OX! So i hope my eldest sister & bro-in-law will enjoy a smooth running, wealthy & flourishing year in everything they strive in. Go achieve higher hopes & goals & more $$$ rolling in...KA-CHING!!! :D

Tomorrow i will be eating another reunion dinner with my whole family...this time eldest sis will be around & my bro-in-law too. Then i will be visiting friends & collect red packets on the 3rd day of CNY. This time must go visiting kaw kaw...just wanna be more semangat since we missed it last year. 4th day of CNY, going visiting with my Volleyball teammates! That will be a crazyass outing with the boisterous & mad people! Yeeeee HAAAA!

Hope i will enjoy my CNY hell lot. Now i still haven't feel the excitement coz i haven't really party with my friends. I went out with the gang few days back & it was nice walking around the mall & chilled in Coffee Bean. We also planned a BLAST this coming 11th Feb! Wooohuhuhuhu!~ Ahhhhhhhhh.....that one im already excited for it! I can feel the excitement & how crazy i will be on that day. Weeeeeeee~

Have fun people! Byeeeeee~ :D

No comments: