Friday, January 16, 2009

I'm happy today.

I went to the city & met up with friends that i made when i worked during my 3 months break. It's nice to go back to a place that you're very familiar with & have made many friends there. Low Yat was like my second home during my 3 months break & its nice to know people from Ground floor up to fourth floor.

I had tea with Gerry, Vincent & Hooi Yam after i got my laptop & mobile phone stuff done. The Low Yat dudes are very nice people if you know them. The way Hooi Yam speaks Chinese is like how Hongkies speak them. His accent is so farnee coz the Cantonese mixture is so strong. Chin Keat is also another farnee one. Haha... Thinking back when i haven't know them, i doubt that i will be friends with them coz they seem nasty to me. Haha... In the end, i really became friends with the bunch of people & they are really nice to me. I have to say that they are very steady people towards friends. Those good old working days are really happy memories & im really glad to know all of them.

Gerry! very nice friend... :)

Not forgetting Alvin who helped me with my laptop & i'm happy to see Ewe Jin too! :) He said "Hey Elyseeeeee!" when i appeared in front of him. Ahhh....its been a while since i last hear someone holler that name. Good to hear a big shoutout from you.

Alvin! :)

Really looking forward to catch up more with the whole gang just like the good old times we had. They will bring me to have good food after work & just chill around. I really hope that better things are in store for you guys in whatever future plans that you guys take & i wish the best for u all! Everything will change for the better yeah!

Take Care always & till then, we will meet again! :D

No comments: