Thursday, January 22, 2009

YAY! I Got It!

Finally what's said is done. I'm a person who "walk the talk" and i always make it a point to go all out to achieve everything that i want to succeed in. That is why i like to plan ahead for a better future & plan what i should do to be better off in anything i want.

Today, i was walking back home after class and i thought 'ohhh...my clothes is at the laundry shop', so i went to collect it. Then something striked my mind...hmmm, i ought to go enquire about the plan that i have been wanting to start doing. Since i have lotsa free time, i wandered around searching for my plan starter. I went to a few & in the end i got one! The rest are still in pending status while waiting for them to send & review my application. I'm really happy i got 1 as my stepping stone and i will start working on my plan after the CNY holidays.

I will definitely be more busy after CNY despite having assignments, tests & this new plan in store for me. I must manage my time well & have perserverance to stay in the course. I do feel afraid i might not be able to handle the workload but i think i can balance up my time. In fact my time is not fully utilised to do beneficial things. If i cut down my leisure & idling time im sure i will be fully utilising my time well for both serious stuff & time to be spent with my friends & my own free time. Enjoying is always my forte so we all should live life to the fullest.

Bottomline for today is im really happy for i will begin working on something good for me & it will be very meaningful as time goes by. All i know is i gotta start gearing up for my future. With this plan, i can start working on other plans too! That's the best part of this primary plan.

Okay...i have been wanting to say this randomly when i started to blog just now. I TELL UUUU.... i haven't pack my luggage & im going back home tomorrow. I have a 8am class later & after class i have 2 assignments discussion. Alamakkk...time not enough. I still have some house chores to do here & im so gonna rush tomorrow. Ahhhhhhhhhh! Just remembered i must pay my uni fees tomorrow! Very good...

I'll be M.I.A again so this is my update for u all till now. I am looking forward to see all my dear babes & party madness with them again. We all should really have a great catch up & revive back our madness. I want to have a nice chill out & chat session with a few of my friends that i always enjoy talking our hearts out together. So...Take Care peeps & have a wonderful Chinese New Year this year of the Ox. Bye bye~ :)

No comments: