Thursday, January 22, 2009

You're my Dearest!

I LOVE YOU.............MUM!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Dear Mummy!

I will be seeing you very soon and also in time to have some celebration with you. People say that when it's your mum's birthday, it is also considered as your birthday...maybe because if mums were not borned, we wouldn't be borned.

In short & sweet, my mum is really a goddess mum coz she hardly flare her temper when her kids are sometimes...morons & dad is the biggest moron. Haha... I have to say that my childhood is very memorable & happy because of my family upbringing. My parents are a pair of hard & easy combo so i learn things the hard & easy way which makes me understand life in dual perspectives. It's an intangible thing to explain about all this but im very glad my dad taught me the way of life the way he taught me & my mum for being so supportive of me in Everything i do eventhough i always stand firm on my decisions & just daringly go all out to follow my dreams.

Everyone likes my mum...such as my friends. Haha... My mum has some of my close friends' number & she still can remember their names, where they stay (learnt from being my chauffeur) & some other stuff about them. My mum always tell me to be nice to everybody i meet no matter how bad they are and cherish my friends. I guess that is why i prioritise my friends alot & " I LOVE MY FRIENDS!".

Okay...i gotta end now. My chauffeur is already downstairs waiting for me. I'm going back home. I will be M.I.A for a while so call me to reach me yeah! Happy Holidays to all my Cina friends! XD Hugsssssss*

No comments: