Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Random update

I'm in a cc now. Modem router died on my housemates & i so we haven't get to online for few days. It's okay coz i wasn't so tempted to online. Just felt sooo bored sometimes...especially during afternoon since this is week 14 so there isn't many classes going on anymore.

Tomorrow is Thursday...going to do hair treatment then facial again. The beautician is good coz she called me uptimes to go back for rechecking. I had terrible sunburn so she wants to help me check my skin again & do some treatments. Then im so gonna trim my fringe since im doing hair treatment.

My 2nd sister's convocation is coming this Saturday! Before that i have to go my sister's campus to help her take her convo robe & important stuffs. Hmmphhh! Without me i think she die many times d lorrr. She's at outstation now so i must get it for her. So dad will come KL on Thurdsay & go to her campus with me. Good good. :) I'm glad i will be seeing my dad & mum too!

Many things in store for me this week & its gonna be something i have been waiting for. Something im excited but don't know how it will turn out. Ahhhh....dunno la. Alright...that's all for now. :)

AHHHHHHHHH! I WENT FOR BADMINTON TODAY! Nice nice nice! It feels great to play vigorous sports again. Badminton is just like volleyball. I love both. Ahahahaha....i know im so random.

No comments: