Monday, October 13, 2008

Hello dear readers!!! I'm Back!

It's been a longggg time since i last online. I didn't online much during my finals & then i went back JB days after my finals. Couldn't online at JB home so i was MIA for long. Then yesterday when i finally popped out in msn,the messages immediatedly came flooding & i saw that my email was flooded. This is the outcome of not going online for a longgg time. But it's very nice to hear friends asking where i have been & updates about myself.

October is the best month of the year coz it's always filled with lotsa plans & good things. I have lotsa things to blog about despite being missing for so long & there will be more great plans to come this October! :)

Ok! Let me start off with my semester break. After my finals, i wanted to go for a peaceful trip mayb go fishing at Taiping lake or enjoy the nature & fresh air at Cameron Highlands. Ok...i know u people must be thinking...Errrr...Taiping fishing? Cameron soooo boring! I realised nobody in KL love peace so i couldn't find anyone to go Cameron with me. As for the fishing trip, a good friend of mine wants to go fishing at a peaceful place so i thought that would be a great escape for a relaxing holiday. But I went back JB soon after my finals so i will go these places when i have settled down during my new sem. I remember i self declared holiday in January this year after i just started the previous sem to go Sabah! Haha... For me, everything can be planned & arranged even if i am having finals or classes are still on.

So i decided to spend the whole 3 weeks of my sem break in JB. Whoaaa....this is the 1st time i went back home early to enjoy my holidays back home. I was really glad i came back early coz there was lotsa plans back in JB too...plus i would definitely be bored in KL since everyone is not around. I spent my holidays most of the time with my school Volleyball seniors & juniors & i am sooo glad they are around to accompany me. If it weren't for them, i would definitely waste my holidays with sheer boredom.

I met up with Yi Tong, Chia Wen, Choon Lian!!! & Pee See Er at Modern Revelation cafe at night to catch up & have dinner together. I was sooooooooooo happy to see Choon Lian coz it has been a longggggggg time since i last saw her. I think the last time was during last year's Hari Raya! So it's been a year! Goshhhh...I had a great outing with the volleyball gang during last year's Hari Raya too which means the last time we had fun was a year ago. Man.................that's why i was so happy to see them all. We chatted a lotttttttt & as usual the gossips will slip in the conversation. Yi Tong & Chia Wen are news diggers but are also news anchors to us. Haha! It's really great to catch up about each others' lives & we had lotsa lotsa laughter together. It's just so merry being with my volleyball gang...it's 1 of the coolest clique that i have & we share a strong bond together with an identity. Haha.....

After so long...i felt that we should have a great gathering or outing to have helluva fun again as usual & Pee See Er suggested that we go for a trip to Desaru! She kept chanting Let's go Desaru! Let's go Desaru! Let's go Desaru! so we planned the trip! Weeeeee~ They planned to make it a celebration for my birthday too so it was double joy during this trip. All of us who went for the trip are volleyball players so we played beach volleyball! It was tougher than indoor volleyball & we felt like our legs weigh a tonne! That's why beach volleyball players have bigger build & no slender legs. Haha...

Then at night we BBQ-ed the night away with lotsa food & great fun! After all the BBQ we headed to the beach where we mingled at the small hut drinking beer & playing games. Our current favorite game is Mafia...taught by Miss Teo Yi Tong. Ahaha~ We shouted & laughed until i had a lil sorethroat. Haha...Volleyballers are boisterous people.
The serenity view of the beach

If u can't identify us, from left is me, hwee wen, chia wen & see er
We played banana boat too!

a small hut for some snacks & drinks. We chilled here at night for beer & games

Happy!
I Love this picture! 12 of us who made this trip a splendid one! :) Thank you all so much for joining in the fun! :D

We set up the BBQ fire at 6+ and when night falls, it was just the right time to start the BBQ feast! We had BBQ chicken fillet instead of chicken wings coz Pee See Er suggested a great idea of BBQ-ing the meat & wrap it in lettuce with honey & sambal. It tastes very nice! :D
Yi Tong Da jie setting up the fire

2 lil imps

The next morning, we woke up vr early to leave Desaru coz the guys have a date they can't miss with the older uncles for volleyball training. =_= Haha... See Er, Hwee Wen & me went to have a stroll by the beach to enjoy the scenery before we leave.

It's best to play beach volleyball in the morning coz the sand is sooooo hot during the afternoon. I wonder how beach volleyball players can stand the tremendous heat on their feets!

The trip was a great gathering for all of us to catch up with each other & have lotsaaaaaaa fun. Thanks to Pee See Er for her truck load of ideas of hang out plans & outings. I'm really glad she was around to accompany me during my sem break & organised all the outings & plans to play volleyball together. I really appreciate it a lot Miss Pee! Haha....

This is the cute lil Miss Pee See Er who was my great companion during my sem break. Thank you so much girl! :)

Then the next week on Thursday the 9th, Pee See Er & me went to Singapore. She has also been chanting about bringing me to a cafe called 'Settlers Cafe' which has lotsa board games to play while you dine at the cafe. We headed to Bugis first during the day for shopping! It's nice to see new things in Singapore coz their ideas of food are more special & the price is cheap if you don't convert the currency. They have lotsa nice & creative snacks which makes you tempted to try it.

Later at night, Yi Tong came to meet us after her class & we headed to 'Settlers' cafe located INSIDE SMU University. Goshhhh....the cafe is in the uni that's why we took some time to find it. SMU University is the most expensive private U according to Yi Tong & the interior is really modern. Doesn't look like a uni at all. There's a Watson in it. Wth. We did not explore more but i know it is cool. No envy though. Haha...Singaporean students love to hang out till late in their colleges or uni & i saw many students in the uni practising dance & training for stuff at night. There's this bunch of macho guys training weights & doing shutter runs to & fro the compound. All of them have 6 pecs & muscular build weih. Wonder what are they training for but Yi Tong said some of them train just for fun! For fun???

Here are some pictures of Stamford Road that i took while walking around searching for 'Settlers' cafe. I love the place!!! It's soo English.

Yi Tong at the door asking for directions. Nice door...nice leg?

The next time i go back, Pee See Er has another plan! Hahaha...that lil girl is really good at this. We played volleyball together frequently with the rest & this time we finally did!! WooHoo!!! It's great to play volleyball with the girls again coz i only get to play with girls back in JB. Ahhhhhh! The best thing is....playing setter with them is still the best! I miss being a setter for my teammates! :)

How i spent my sem break is something i have wished for a long time....going Desaru with the gang & playing volleyball again. Thanks sooo much to Chia Wen, Yi Tong, Choon Lian, Pee See Er & the rest for making it a great holiday for me. I Love u all sooo much! Catch up again soooooon! :)

No comments: