Saturday, August 23, 2008

Jon Jon!

I have been hanging out a lot for the past weeks & its great roaming around KL...learning the roads & going around places to eat good food & chill. Felt like i have conquered the state after i started to 'pou' since Foundation. XD. That is why i enjoy my life so much & i love KL!

Today i met up with Jonathan Saw!! Was chatting with him during the afternoon then he popped the question, "Hey,wanna catch a movie tonight?" I thought that was a great idea since i haven't seen that fella for around 8 months. Yikes...he came all the way from damansara to pick me up here in Sg.Long. Thanks thanks thanks a lot! I really dread to trouble people this way. People somemore drove a BMW worrrrr! I'm impressed. Ahahaha...It was superb riding in a BMW, i like the acceleration & smooth ride. My all time favourite car. :D

We actually planned to go Mid Valley but blurresterestest me told him the wrong way & we ended up in PJ so... just steady la...We headed to 1U then. :) I have always wanted to eat Paddington Pancakes again so i brought Jon Jon to try it. Hmmm...most people haven't try that. The food that we ordered tasted so niceeee! :D Jonathan ordered pancaked with hash brown, cheesy sausages, bacon & salad. Mine was spicy mexican salsa, salad & mash potato pancakes with cheese. The sausages taste niceeee coz its milky cheesy. :)

I wondered if 1 day after i have tried all the food in the menu i would be so contented. Ahaha! I just LOVEEEEE Paddington Pancakes SO MUCH!!! 10/10. After dinner we headed to the cinema to catch 'Death Race'. There isn't many nice movies previewing now but Death Race was not bad. A day out having a nice dinner & catching a movie with a very nice friend is certainly a great way to catch up with Jonathan! Its good that we often keep in touch & finally we met up today!

Thanks so much for hanging out today & im really glad to see you again dude! We shall meet up again after my finals & i will treat you back a superb meal! P/S: Thanks for letting me experiencing semi-auto gear. Now i know how to drive one. Haha... Jonathan....we'll meet up again in September yeah! Really happy to see you again! :)

No comments: