Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Imaginations are true

My mood now is filled with love for jazz. I'm listening to Norah Jones's Don't Know Why. Olivia Ong is also 1 of my favorite. Joanna Wang is another. And there are so many other jazz musicians that I love. Oldies jazz too. :) I wish the world I'm living now is only surrounded by jazz music.. How peaceful that would be. :)

I think I need another holiday. That wouldn't be hard. I only need to fly to my Great Escape. It is a place that welcomes me anytime. It feels like home now & everyone treats me a part of them too. :)

I wanna walk by the beach, enjoy sipping Malibu while lying on the beach getting a tan, look at the beautiful nature & of course... having a good chat with the person who will be bringing me there. :)

I've been thinking about it. I believe that visualizing it will make it come true 1 day. I was imagining that we could talk & we did! Why did you called us back? With the look from your eyes, I think we do have the same thoughts in mind. My instincts just tells me there's something. It has never failed me. I wanna hear from you again.

No comments: