Sunday, May 08, 2011

My heart goes out to you..

So much has been flooding my mind & mixing in my heart. Today, I can finally articulate my thoughts & feelings well. After all the setbacks that came time after time, I am already numb. No big deal now. I have nothing to lose. It is just another lesson for me to learn & this shall be the last. I don't know whether it is me or it is just fate but all that has happened has been good to me. I am so much stronger now. Every time when I have braced up, I feel so much stronger to move on & look forward to greater things ahead of me. New & better things always come right after I am able to see the light in life so I don't have to worry about missing out & all the more this is why I should stand up faster! :)

Now I am wondering what's next. It won't be long. ;)


My mom is the greatest gift that I have in life. The best thing that she gave me is Optimism. When I was in school, I always worry unnecessarily. My mom then asked me why am I always worrying over minor things? I said worrying helps because when I worry about it, the negative worries usually doesn't come true! I was so silly. Hahaha... She then told me not to worry so much because sometimes worrying doesn't make things change so why not look forward to a brighter day & I will see the light soon. From that day onwards, my mom was the one who influenced me to be very optimistic in every thing I face in life. 2 or 3 years back, I have been through the saddest moment of my life & it felt like I was being hit by a bus. The heartbreak & pain felt really terrible that I didn't know what to do in life anymore. That bad. 2 weeks was all I took to stand up again. Thank god for a best friend to be by my side. :)

So what I wanna say here is, my mom is the reason I am living my life happily everyday. Seeing how optimistic she is when she gets hurt is really an inspiring thing that made me became like her. Even when I am feeling down, I do feel positiveness in me when I am brooding about something. It is always before someone could console me & lend me a listening ear, I would have consoled myself first & tell myself what should be done whenever shit happens. I am already really numb. Sad to miss it time & time again so this will be the last. I have learnt a lot through all these & the next time shall be something good. :)

Thank you so much, Mom! I love you & cherish you more than you ever know. I love you , Mom!


Love,

Nina

No comments: