Monday, April 11, 2011

Quando quando quando ~

Hmmm...MmmMmMmm~ sniffs*

My favourite place to chill out on Sundays is here where now I'm at : Coffee Bean Desa Park City. This is a great place to own a home where it has a relaxing lifestyle ambience with lush greeneries, recreational park, neighbourhood shopping, restaurants, cafe & it gives the American home experience. Some of the houses are built without gate & there's a garage for each family unit to park their cars. I wish I can afford to own a good living environment like this in future. :)


The ohhh soooo nice aroma of coffee is setting my mood on a chirpy note! From the glass windows of Coffee Bean, I can see a group of people doing a PR advertising for Rakuzen restaurant. I think they are just doing some project of their own because there was only a videocam & a mike. Don't look like they are from the media. I wonder are the college students living here having some Mass Comm assignment or what. Last Sunday when I was here, I saw a guy who looked like he's 35 in secondary school uniform! I was like WTH?! Hahahahaha...


I am so tempted for something.. something that I long yearn for & I really need to own it now. I just had this sudden urge, so certain today.


Quando quando quando.. is my biggest wish now. I want to run free again & enjoy the freedom of doing the things I love without worries. 2 more days I'm giving it. With more care that I'm giving & the remedy from my friend's grandfather , please be fine by this week!

No comments: