Saturday, April 09, 2011

Hola ! 2 years have passed & I didn't expect to make a comeback. Yearnings to blog was spoken by the heart. So much took place while I was gone.. The turning point of my life started right after I graduated from university. Life hit me hard with obstacles that I knew will come & the same disappointment again but, from it I finally truly understand myself now. I can see the changes in me & I'm thankful to go through every single happiness & sorrows with people who showed their love & care for me. : )

I had a very hard time reviving this blog because I had zilch memory of my email & password. I tried 1011 times & I finally gave up. HAHAHA! Went to bed but just feel like listening to some songs. Blame it on the club hits that made me hyped up for dancing & booze again! It's really addictive. Despite being disable for 2 weeks now. I finally got a major injury, for the freakinnn 1st time in 10 years of being an athlete. I felt the privilege of being semi-disabled but, also felt how the real disabled people feel when they missed out so much fun of running around freely. I wanna thank those who gave me their words of encouragement & treated me with care (Awwww... ) for I still could feel happy when there was pain. : )

新的不来 , 旧的不去。谢谢因为有你!I realized this should be the way. Hey hey heyyy! It is April ! I am looking forward to the plans that are coming my way! Soon, its time to celebrate again & another beach trip this month! : )

No comments: