Thursday, November 13, 2008

Ist November wonderful memories!! :D

Hellooo people! I actually have the wedding pictures that i took myself but this is the KL wedding dinner pictures. I have uploaded them first for you guys. The one im really waiting for is the JB day & night wedding pictures but my sister said it might take around a month for the photographer to give all of them to her. Since 2007, there was a lot of weddings in my family especially relatives from my papa's side. Dad.....Finally its your turn! Your daughter is finally married after bringing her up for 28 goody years. So....Here you go! Feast your eyes with these KL dinner photos... :D
Remember Jonathan & Ethan? I went around taking pictures with my nephews before the dinner starts
This is their sister, Zara...My niece!
My pretty lil Princess...
Hello! I'm Zara... :)
The boys together with their Aunty Lisa... :D
2 Lee families...Uncle Kenneth Lee & family with the bride & bridegroom
All boys & all Lee...My brother on the left, Eric Lee together with the rascals taking picture with their Uncle BK... :)
Handsome boy...
Then the wedding dinner starts...Let's welcome the lovely couple! :D
Here comes. . . . .
Mr & Mrs Lee
Everlasting love since Form 2
Mummy, Papa, Da-jie & Kor kor...
Father & Daughter... Congratulations Dad! :D
Old couple...haha...
My sister & her in-laws
Another Happy family... :)

Okay...after that the feast started... When the dinner settled down after the 3rd dish was served, it was then time to invite the couple on stage to pop the champagne & cut the wedding cake...


The emcee lighten up the atmosphere by chatting with the bridegroom & there was some laughter coz my kor kor only understand a bit of Cantonese so all of his answers were "siu siu"(a little). The emcee then asked him "Do you love your wife?" Luckily my kor kor didn't answer "siu siu". Ha-ha... Smart.

All smiles...Prepare to pop the champagne!

Eh BB...how to open wor...My beautiful manicured nails how?

POOOOP! Errrrkk... Did i hit you? I was scared the cork would strike me coz i was standing in front of them to take photos...

Flood it all the way down
Cheerssss! The couple exchanged their toasts..

Emcee: Whoa..the champagne taste very nice izit that you downed the whole glass?

Kor kor: Yeah! It taste nice...

Emcee: So.....now that everything gao tim, it's then time for you to kiss your bride! XD

Muackssss! (I actually missed the shot so...because of me they had to kiss twice! Ahaha...)
This is not your bday cake...not my bday cake...This is OUR cake! Haha...
The bridegroom's dad started the ball rolling with a big....longggg "Yum Senggg!"
Emcee: Hehehe...."Bridegroom! It's now your turn. Kor kor: OK OK!

Whoaaa...that pattern look like gonna croon instead of yum senggg... So Man sehhh~

Ohhhkeh! Last but not least we invite the bride's dad to give us a big shoutout...
OK Papa! I shouted "Papa! Loud...loud ah!" Papa: Yuuuuuuuuummmmmmm
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmm Sennnnnggggggggggg!

My dad actually took a breath & continued again...Faaarneeeee la u Papa! Everyone laughed! :D

Whoaaa...i did it!

Hehehe...this is for my daughter. Thank you...
Then later the couple served my grandparents tea as a sign of respect

When everything was done...i went around table by table to take pictures of my relatives from my dad's side. I don't get to meet them often so i grabbed the opportunity when everyone is around during my sister's wedding to capture some memories with them. I went around every table saying "Come! Let's take picture...let's take picture!" It's nice hearing my relatives call my name or saying "Ahhh! This is Ah Ming's (my dad) youngest daughter. I really cherish all these pictures & they can remind me of how they are related to me coz i don't really remember some of them well. When i was young, i spent my childhood with them but now i don't know how to address them. I only remember vividly my dad's 3 sisters & some of my cousins. Dad...you gotta draw a family tree & label them lahhh! XD

I remember my cousins...The girl who wore the white dress until the boy with white shirt. Haha... They are a family. Yikes...the rest im not sure...
This group of people damn familiar d... XD 2nd uncle & family...Black dress lady is my youngest aunt & beside her is my 2nd sister
Dad's side: My 2nd & 3rd aunt with their children + my dad's cousin & family...Yay!
The white shirt man wearing specs is my dad's eldest cousin...beside are his wife & daughter & the rest are my aunty uncle
My dad's eldest cousin's sister & family...ahhhh...getting more complicated.
My dad's eldest cousin's son is the man carrying the baby. He is a doctor...that's something i won't forget. I think the man wearing the black shirt is my dad's cousin. Actually all the uncles that came are my dad's cousins but each have different level. Haha...so many to remember.
The man beside the lady in orange is definitely my father's cousin...i think the youngest one. Uncle Simon...I never forget him coz he came down JB to visit & stayed at my house & we had a lot of fun when i was young. I still remember we went many places for trips. And and...his son Matthew is soooo cute when he was young. My siblings adore him a lotttt!
My dad's eldest cousin...very close cousins


In the midst of the dinner, my mum's eldest sister which is my eldest aunt belted out some songs to entertain us. Her farneee "witch laughter" certainly made the crowd laughed. Her profession is a singer so.....yeah! She will definitely hit the stage. Spin that disc DJ! XD

Hoooohooooohooooooooo.....Lalaaaaalaaaaaaaaaa

Sang to the couple & gave them her best wishes...

"Youuuu betterrrr take greaaaaaaat careeee of myyyyy nieceeeeeeeeee!~ ~ ~"

"Dooon't worrrryyy...i have waaaaarned himmmmmmmm". Happy everlasting blissful marriage! :)

Sister: Whoaaa BB...heard that or not? Dad: You better listen well. Kor kor: Yeah i did...stress weih.

Lalalalala...."My sisters & brothers...rest assure! I have already "sounded" the bridegroom. Haha...My cousin also joined in the karaoke session...

Then it's YUM SENGGGGGG time with everyone! Weeeeeee!~ :D

Yaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmm Sennnnnnnnnggggg!

gulppp gulppp gulppppp
Whoaaa look at that aunty...full of semangat...i can feel it
gulpppppp
i see you camera!
yeah...keep on going...yaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMM
Sennnnnnnnggggggggggggggggg! Gulp gulp gulpppppp... Small lil boy: i felt lost in here...who are these people shouting for no reason??? My sister sayang the boy
LAI! Continue again... Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
more power now...YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

internal power all out...YAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

YAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM SENNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGG!!! (face all red, lungs expanded, jaws sore) I felt the sense of satisfaction yum seng-ed bersungguh sungguh for my sister. LOL!

The couple & Grandparents

Da-jie with her mother & father-in-law

Practised with my future husband... Noooo lahhh! My brother leh... Deng...

My fatty boy...Feels comfortable leaning on his big sturdy build. My best friend, best companion, best childhood partner. A precious & memorable lifetime bond...I Love You Eric Lee! XD

Awwwwww~ I LOVE THIS PICTURE! Michelle, Eric, Nina... :)

Suuuupppp?
A must do thing! Take picture with po po & gong gong :) I feel they are still the same...just like when i was young. Always young at heart!
Won't miss this either... My bro-in-law's parents
My eldest aunt...Aunty Mei Ling. I guess i inherited the ladies' eccentric laughter coz all of my aunts AND.....MY MUM! have a one of a kind laughter. My sisters don't. Weird.
Whoaaa...my aunty wanted to take a photo with me so come! take with the whole family... :) My 2nd uncle's family
This is my eldest aunty's daughter's husband...Uncle Kenneth! Super sporting & niceeeeeeee! :D
His wife...which is my "piu jie" ex-Convent JB Head Discipline Prefect...she's a very capable, disciplined & independent girl since very young. Role model.

we are all Cousins! :)

Boon Hann! stay funkay & Rock ONNNN! :P
with the Lee guys

Family photo with my mum's side relatives

Family photo with the in-laws! Lee + Lee = still LEE! Haha... We are 1 HAPPY family! :)

I was soooo happy on that day though it was not my wedding. Ahaha...
I would definitely not miss taking picture with the bride! My eldest sister Lisa & Me!
When there's a bride...there's certainly a bridegroom... I finally have a brother to call...which at least has the same surname as me though not blood related. But we have known each other since i was in Primary 1 so the relationship is certainly a special one. Kor kor...i'm so happy for you! Really happy you're my kor kor now. :)
I seriously miss my sister...after she got married, she made me miss home more & keep waiting for the time to go back home JB :( I love u sis! You're a great sister!
BK kor kor...you're so loyal. 15 years relationship & you finally got married. PhD cert in "Love Management". Haha...

When the dinner ended, WE...the young gang went back to the hotel to change our outfits. The plan was to hang out with my sisters, bro-in-law & his brothers. Too bad...Eric can't go coz he is still underage. But still too explicit for him la. Next up was time for Clubbing! Zomg...like so yeng lor after wedding dinner go clubbing. Usually people go back home sleep or something something. We are still younggggg! Though married but the heart still Rock ON! :P

I like this picture! So special...i don't know how it turned out like this...
:)
So happy! Lovely lovebirds...just married...went clubbing? Hahaha... Cool!

I like this one too! My sister & her brothers-in-law... :)

Good! We are xiong di! :D
Eldest with the youngest... :)
HEY! I met Helen at the club! Damn happy! :D

Er-jie & xiao mei
2nd sis with kor kor's 2nd brother... I like this picture for his cute action
This picture is so cute lorrr... Boon Hann! You & your cartoon look. Haha...
Kor kor's youngest brother & Me...
Boon Ping & Me...

Boon Ping's friend...i don't remember how i ended up taking picture with him
Ahhhhh! I Love this one! Kor...you very cute lor will pose that. Usually see you serious only...haha... I love this picture... My eldest sister~ :) :)

You guys know what's so special & happy about the whole thing? It's because the long-time memories of growing up with each other was revived & celebrated on one fine day to the MAX! My sisters & i played, shared, fight, enjoy, cried, laugh, etc together when we were young. But as years past, we grew up & don't often do those things because we have matured & there are time & distance barriers. I'm in KL but my eldest sister is in JB.

As for my kor kor & his brothers, i played with my kor kor since i was in Primary 1 when my sister got attached to him. Those days when he came to my house & we hanged around the garden where i live is still fond memories to me. From him, i learnt that he has 2 younger brothers who also sat the same school bus with me during primary. I rarely talk much with them & when they moved on to secondary, i lost contact with them. Throughout these 10 years, all of us lead our own lives & matured as time past. But finally on the 27th of October 2008, we reconciled again to commemorate the day we actually became a family! It's hard to explain the feelings about this whole thing but i felt that it is so special. One in a thousand relationships that lasts for more than a decade!

It's great we have a family clique now & i'm looking forward to catch up with all of them again! I know there'll be more good things in store for my family. Though i always say I Love My Friends, but no matter what Family is still the Best treasure a person will be blessed with. Furthermore, my sister's marriage has made me cherish the relationship with my family more. My brother misses me a lot just like i miss him too because we are very close since young & we are separated miles away. The day when my sister went back to JB after the wedding in KL, i really can't bear to see all of my family leave except for me. I was damn emo that time...(i seldom emo one okay)

Dear sis,

You have certainly started a new page in your life & also mine. I had a great time during your wedding & i really look forward to your house warming partay! AHAHA... Everyday i wish time will pass fast to make December come soon coz i will be flying home then. I have not become a homesick pathetic child now but its just that i miss being in JB to have fun & see you again! You know that i am very independent in KL right... Thank you for the 20 years of fantastic memories you gave me & i certainly feel thankful for you're my sister. All the good & hard times that we shared are happy childhood & teenage memories to me. Hard to articulate my feelings with words so i will just convey them with a simple "I Love You Sister!" :D See you when im back home! There will be lotsaaaa great stuff in store. :)

No comments: