Tuesday, April 08, 2008

What's next?

Yeap! Next was APIIT & finally KDUuUuU~


I went to APIIT yesterday which is at Bukit Jalil then only i knew it is actually inside Technology Park Malaysia (TPM). Hmmm...now i know! There are a few other colleges inside TPM such as UCTI, APITT & blah blah blah which i'm not sure of. Woohhh...i think i know why already.....coz "technology park" sounds like there are many other elements inside a big park, so when all of them combine it becomes a big park which is Technology Park!!! Logic? Hahaha...This is how random my thinking can be...Hmmm...maybe its correct?...



APIIT looks like what a decent university or college should be. It is very big & the design of it is modern & not bad. It is an education institute to pursue IT courses. When i entered the college, i felt like i'm surrounded by many adults who are still studying. Seems like they are adults who can't bear to leave their study life that came back to revive it again. Haha...Actually the fact is...they might still be in their early 20s but they looked very mature. Yeah! Indeed! 9/10 looked very mature just like working adults. BUT...the population of the college is mostly foreigners such as negros, Iranian, Arabian or whatever bians....Nah....i didn't met any lesbians. Lol~



I thought since there was so many people around the college, i will have a busy day. Instead, it was of the contrary. Man . . . . .luckkkilyyy i brought my lecture notes along. WooHoo~ Those people there didn't really bother much about the event so i spent most of my time happily reading my Biz Law notes. Ahaha~ ~ ~ I was kinda bored & not in the mood to do much of my job so i didn't take many pictures too.


This is my front view of where i was sitting so its the easiest for me to snap a shot of this without moving. Haha...But...look above. I think its a place to surf the net with wifi coz everyone there was with their lappies.






All these plasmas are just LEBIH...

The Cafetaria... i lazy to comment about it


This gave me a modern feeling of the design when i first stepped in & it looks not bad. APIIT is on the right




and UCTI is on the left. Ahaha.....Woo... 2 colleges in the same building. Save cost & space coz afterall, maybe the park ain't big enough. Haha...




Wohkay! Let's move on to K D Uuuuu!!! The last stop for the SEVENTEEN mag "Love Your Body" event!



The 1st thing i can tell u about KDU is i was most excited to go there! Why??? Coz...i dunno why. Hahaha....I'm just excited to go there. Maybe because i will be seeing my friends which i have not seen for ages. Alright...today morning when i reached there, i saw that the event place is situated along the aisle which looks kinda like the government dentistry or some health place. Haha...



I wanted to surprise Miss Wong Wan Hui so i didn't tell her anything when we chatted yesterday. So i was setting up the stuffs then i called out "Mei"...which i called out to the girl beside my booth. (she is younger than me so i just call her "mei") COINCIDENTLY..."May" which is my dear Wong Wan Hui passed by in a rush & she suddenly called out Lee Jia Li! That was when i noticed she actually was there. Haha...if i had not called "Mei" then "May" wouldn't have noticed i was there. Boohoo...no surprise. Wan Hui then hurried to class & will be back after that. :)



KDU students are more lively & sporting compared to the other colleges. They will come by joke around & play along. After roving around 5 colleges, i rank this last one as the college that has the best good looking people ( i will say its girls) & the best cafetaria. Haha... I tell uuu....i like their cafetaria. It feels cosy inside as in the ambience & the workers wear the culinary uniform. The people that work in the cafetaria are actually students taking culinary course. I guess its part of their assignments or internship. I think the idea of getting students to serve the cafetaria is good coz they get to learn & serve back the college in a good way.The cafetaria looks like a house kitchen where the design is something like kitchens at home.



Here are some pictures...there are too many people around so i did not take a lot of them.

Hey people! This is KDU!






The pink poster is the only attractive thing there so i gotta take a pic of it



The aisle of this area makes this place look like some government dentistry or some government building. Haha...



Goshhh! that girl in green is sooo annoying! crap man she's in college but she's like a kid who kept saying "gimme gimme more"



OMGGGG!!! Chatting halfway suddenly Navina Nair appeared in front of me! Have not seen her in quite some time. Navina...my crazy secondary classmate :) :)



I looked so cmi. The atmosphere there is super freaking humid! I really can't stand. "The hottest college ever". Haha... But how cmi also must take a picture with them!



Miss Wong Wan Hui!!! She knew me since i was like in kindergarden but i only come to know of it when we knew each other in secondary. My dear babe...


Ahaa! Finally met Peow... Ho Chin Peowww~ Very nice & nice & ermmm.... nice guy!! That's him. Pleased to meet you Peow! :)


WoOhOoOO~ i met up with Nee Khern baby! Always nice to hear that "i hope to see you again" from her coz there's always an again! Really glad to catch up with her! :)

The Cafetaria which is called KDU-SQ. I like the cafetaria. The nicest one among the rest.

I bought some pastries & its packed in a paper bag and..... copyrighted tim...

My visit to KDU is one of the best because i get to meet my dear friends! All of them are friends that i had lotsa fond memories & fun time with. Keep in touch k! Miss u girlsss :) :)

No comments: