Friday, March 28, 2008

A visit to Segi College

Last week on the 27th, i was at Segi College Damansara for the "Love Your Body" Seventeen magazine event. I didn't know it was a Seventeen event coz my friend only mentioned to me i'll be doing an event for Sunplay. It started at 10am until 4pm.




Mags are rm6 but with a free highlighter. Haha...




When i reached the college i observed the surroundings & the design of the college is pretty nice. Not to mention it is quite huge as well. I think it's design is sorta like Greece where their buildings are supported by tall cylinder pillars & there're statutes & stone made chairs with lion carvings on it. The infrastructure is well designed & there are some cool stuff that other colleges don't have. I spotted a plasma tv (wth?!) at the lift showing the classes that are going on & coming up classes with their venues & timing. Hmm....how cool is that? (but...sai hmm sai ah???)




When i walked around the classes i felt a lil envy for the college's facilities & environment. Then i thought to myself did i really made the right choice to study in UTAR? When i was deciding which college to go for after my SPM my major concern is to enjoy a good campus life in terms of academic & sports. Ha-ha...those were just temporary regrets coz i gained so much valuable things from UTAR that is my irreplaceable friends that i think i won't get to meet such true friends if i were at another college. :) :)





View from my booth. A tower clock linked with the swimming pool





What i have to do for the event is to give out Sunplay samples, carry out games & sell the products. The booth was situated at the balcony facing a tower clock & the swimming pool. Goshhh!...though there was shelter under my head, after a few hours i had a headache which was probably caused by the sweltering heat! Ahhhhh......





Sunplay & Lip ice








The booth






There were other sponsors like Dutch Lady Yoghurt & Yoghurt drink




Fresh Kon contact lens.....(one of the girl can give me a free box of lenses & future discounts *winks winks*)


and also Adidas range of fragrances & body products...( i didn't expect their frangrances are actually so cheap)

I saw some ex-Utarians there which is Connie & others. I'm glad they remember me & i got to catch up with them too. Happy to see my ex-coursemates. :)

I'll be roving to other colleges coming up where UCSI will be next then comes Monash, followed by APIIT & finally KDU. Too bad ain't goin to HELP coz i have some good friends there. Update you guys more for the coming colleges. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good words.