Friday, March 28, 2008

Back to work again....

Last week Alex, my leader of my job for Izzi Broadband suddenly asked me to go back to help during the weekends. Then i thought since I have finished all of my visits to the shopping malls, i am free & also don't have any plans for the weekends. So i went back to work in Low Yat.




I woke up early on Saturday just like what i use to do during my 3 months sem break for work everyday. But the feeling is not the same as last time anymore. My house will have just me alone so i will get up get ready for work & the morning feeling is what i like most. I like the feeling of my daily routine that i use to do though it was really tiring. Those were great memories! :)






My colleagues that worked with me previously couldn't make it so i'm the only one who went back to help. I wished they were there with me coz then only we could revive back the moments of pure laughter & helluva fun! I really cherish those times a lot....I met a bunch of wonderful friends i can never forget. Alex, Anthony, Joey, Wyes, Yee Wah, Janis, Hui Voon, Stephanie, Edward, Alvin, Boon Kith, Jinn Haur, Axton & Tai. Still keeping in touch now & i'm always looking forward to meet up with them anytime. I meet Stephanie & Edward everyday....Duh~! Haha... Axton & Tai quite often too! What a small world this 2 fellas are in the same uni as me :)





I was bored at work coz there's no laughter like last time. As u know i am the most random person among them so laughing helped to make time pass so fast! Laughing & laughing & more laughter plus chit chatting made hours pass so fast that working doesn't suck at all with them around. I will never forget Wyes made me screamed out of shock that the whole Ground floor went silent for a while. Dang! That was very embarrassing but fond memories.
(sei Wyes...haha)




My time spent there was practically rotting & modelling myself there in a daze. Looking at the big wall clock is a pain. But something enlighten me a lot....My other friends came to look for me & i was so happy to see them all! :) :)





Kee Hong....he pranked called me feigning as a customer but i recognised his voice so i walked all the way to his shop & i found him squatting there laughing! wth...haha





2 full time jokers














Jasper! The happy-go-lucky...










Kok Weng...





So Happy to see them again! Glad to know these guys...

Meeting them has certainly made my day. They are always goofing around & never fail to make me laugh. Other friends that i also met are Yeong Ginn, Derrick, Alvin, Ewe Jin, Ping Yeow, Gerry & others. Thanks for the good old times. Take Care guys! :)

No comments: