Tuesday, October 23, 2007

A simple Tuesday but a good kickstart

Today is my 2nd day of work. Oh ya...gotta tell u what's my job about. I am working for the Izzinet roadshow around KL area. This week i am positioned in Digital Mall. Some of you might not know what is Izzinet. Nah...I am not endorsing my roadshow product to you. But i think this is a very good product in future that will benefit everyone. Izzinet is a wireless broadband service that is the first 4G in Malaysia. Yeah....u heard me right. 4G. Izzinet is not under Maxis or Celcom but it is a new company that lets you surf the net like other company do. But the thing that makes Izzinet stands out from the rest is that you can surf the net wherever you are & anytime u like. The product is either a data card or a USB cable that you can just plug into your laptop and voila! You can start accessing to the net instantly. I used to think "Hey, how nice if there's a device that let's me go online when im in the journey back to JB from KL. I can kill time effortlessly & i will feel 4 hours is just like 2 hours back home. My wish is now a reality! With this device i can go online even if im on the highway. Cool right? So far the coverage area for Izzinet is within Klang Valley but when it expands to JB, Penang, Ipoh & other states then i can say this product is really making competition for the other telcos. This is a plug & play device. No fixing line, no contract, it's portable & you can get connected anytime & anywhere. The 2nd day of work is more natural & im fitting in well. I am blending well with my colleagues & they are very helpful in guiding me. I made new friends again! Yay!!! U know la when i don't know something i will ask a lot of questions so i kept asking till i am sure about my doubts. Luckily my friends are very patient & nice to work with. They have helped me a lot to understand my job more & my product knowledge is wider. I sold 2 Izzinet on my 2nd day of work & it is a good kick start for more uphill tasks ahead. I am glad i got this job because it helps me to get the feel of handling all sorts of customers & improve the way i communicate with people. I have to apply the correct & effective approaching & elaborating techniques to customers. This is good for me since im takin marketing so i will fully utilise my learning opportunity & experience more things that i won't learn in uni. This friday i will be moving to Low Yat so another experimenting field for me to experience & im lookin forward to it. Updates on thursday night coz my laptop is not with me as im staying in another house in pj. Till then...next up on thursday.

No comments: