Thursday, October 18, 2007

My Blog is back!

It's 3.52am on the 19th of October! I finally finished my blog!!! I finally created my blog by myself! Ohhh my god! I Laugh! I would like to thank Pearlyn, Wan Lin, Pei Man & of course Wen Yi for giving me some useful pointers. Thanks a lot girls...I'm very blur about this so im glad i finally made it! Yeah~ Now i can blog about stuff whenever i want. I have been yearning for a blog since a long time ago & now i have it. Weee~ The previous one was a big mess so i just ignored it & i created a new one. This one is plain but the simplicity is so much better & more convenient than blogskin. No wonder you people who are pro in blogging don't use blogskin. Since the events that happened on the 18th was over so i won't rewrite those again. Dah tak ade "uummphhh" laa~ Haha...

No comments: